FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I got a question? Don’t know if it has been answered but I seen the green foams men today and the gs size look different. GS size is not green, it’s like a black hologram type cw. Anyone else know if this is a different foam because the FTL manager they release on the same day

Thanks guys for the feedback I appreciate it. I just picked them up and they look good and they are authentic came with receipt and all.

I got a question? Don’t know if it has been answered but I seen the green foams men today and the gs size look different. GS size is not green, it’s like a black hologram type cw. Anyone else know if this is a different foam because the FTL manager they release on the same day
They're different, the gs has a green goblin look with clear soles and the men's has a green hologram look with black soles.

I bought 3 pairs when they came out and killed my first pair and broke out my second pair today. I love em. Wore my first pair to Vegas and in to the Grand Canyon

this is the very first release of the original foamposite. I copped them in Japan in 1997. i didnt bring the box and stuff to save the luggage's space. they never been worn before. in almost perfect condition. how much can i sell them for? thanks

t2.JPG
tt.JPG
t3.JPG

Speaking with a FTL employee that I'm cool with last friday, he told me the same thing. He said that, to him, the GS looked better though they are "technically" the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom