FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180103-192649.png

Dont know how but i got em

I forgot what time the raffle started, because its cold waiting in line for sneakeasy, i turned on the app at 6:30 ish, put in the code and i won

Man it’s scary now with how the weather is looking. I read on sneaker news that the event is closed for today because of the weather. Also says that you can come by on Friday now. That flight is looking scary now lol.

Remember how no one cared about foams 2 months ago lol. Also remember 2011.. concords and then Galaxys. Now its 2018 and they release these and Concords in the same year; interesting! Nike/JB knows how to bait the hype beast. :lol:

I also didn't even enter and won't try later either.

Remember how no one cared about foams 2 months ago lol. Also remember 2011.. concords and then Galaxys. Now its 2018 and they release these and Concords in the same year; interesting! Nike/JB knows how to bait the hype beast. :lol:

Nice!! More for us!!

You’re right on that they def know what they’re doing. I wish it stayed like 2 months ago cause we’ve been cooking way under retail on some classics (Royals, coppers, eggplants, etc) and I’m not ready to go back to the old days.

Back
Top Bottom