FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Abalones flew pretty quick tonight, only thing worth grabbing imo (besides Kyrie 4 foliage dropping later in night). Was able to hold down a pair for a friend too, you know who you are!

How do the abalones look in person?
Kinda dope tbh. Kinda like the gone fishing, without the the scales and a softer tone of color
EAF869FF-B573-4CFF-9155-466AB6EA63E4.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope the Abalones go on sale. I really like them, even more that the new Galaxy joints.

But after paying retail for the Coppers last year, I fell I should wait for the deals.

And told y'all, ppl will spend $1500, my boy snkrfollower snkrfollower stacking his paper up to do so, didn't wanna drive 15 minutes to get the code that 15 hundred is light to him

You can keep my name outta your mouth, kid.

No, I didn't want to drive 4 hrs in a blizzard. And I barely wanted to spend $230 for them, because I don't pretend to make a living from my nana's living room as a sleazy wannabe Flight Club in a neon XXXL tracksuit.

As for $1500 asks on StockX, if one or two ppl end up spending that much off FC or a legit shop, so be it, beasts are gonna beast, but as of now the reported sales on StockX are $1k, and asks have already dropped to $800. It took like two or three weeks for the Black Kaws 4s to drop that far, and these things haven't even had their full drop yet. So, IMO, people would be foolish to spend more than like $650 on these if they really want them early.

I'm just glad FTL/Nike did the right thing in postponing the release, and that the ppl here who were willing to travel halfway across the country for them (for whatever reason) aren't risking their lives in a blizzard.

By all means, however, if you do get them at some point feel free to flex however much you flip them for. We all know you will anyway.

You can keep my name outta your mouth, kid.

No, I didn't want to drive 4 hrs in a blizzard. And I barely wanted to spend $230 for them, because I don't pretend to make a living from my nana's living room as a sleazy wannabe Flight Club in a neon XXXL tracksuit.

As for $1500 asks on StockX, if one or two ppl end up spending that much off FC or a legit shop, so be it, beasts are gonna beast, but as of now the reported sales on StockX are $1k, and asks have already dropped to $800. It took like two or three weeks for the Black Kaws 4s to drop that far, and these things haven't even had their full drop yet. So, IMO, people would be foolish to spend more than like $650 on these if they really want them early.

I'm just glad FTL/Nike did the right thing in postponing the release, and that the ppl here who were willing to travel halfway across the country for them (for whatever reason) aren't risking their lives in a blizzard.

By all means, however, if you do get them at some point feel free to flex however much you flip them for. We all know you will anyway.
Cheapskate

When the wider release happens these will settle for $500-600 not over 1k lol unless the hype is just through the roof

Back
Top Bottom