FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nike is such a tease.
Could have easily been the space jam foams we've asked for over the years. Those doctored pics made me think of those.

Man seems like no matter how many times they restock online they sell fast. Was able to get last pair on CG. Hoping I don't get my second solar foam cancelation from them.

Last edited:
Never really cared for the foams until I got the fighter jets. The details on them is what hooked me in. Now I'm really liking this "Concord" version. Just something about that black and white contrast.

Yeah I can also confirm that they have a glossy finish. Also the price went back down to $230. I still wouldn't buy because of the cf plate. The fakes used to have that same black and white checkered pattern.

$230 is better than $250 but it was up to $220 from $200 just a little over a year ago it's like the rise and fall of gas prices with these things. Now we're supposed to be happy that they're "only" $230.

These are ok but like most foams lately they could have been so much better at no extra cost just by fixing a couple of details.

Every shoe that supposedly has carbon fiber is actually imitation carbon fiber. I work with pretty expensive and fast cars in a garage. A simple hood made out of carbon fiber could be close to 10k. No way there's real carbon fiber in these or any Nike shoe.
not sure if your serious? There's obviously different grades and there's no need for footwear to have automotive grade carbon fiber.

not sure if your serious? There's obviously different grades and there's no need for footwear to have automotive grade carbon fiber.
I agree, and furthermore there's a lot more cf needed to make a car hood opposed to putting on the bottom of a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom