FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
37E19B45-AAFF-40E0-B6D5-7C9AB04BD44B.jpeg
Them leather laces look good to me
Switching all foams to leather laces. Even getting a pink pair for rose.

https://www.shoelacesexpress.com/leather.asp

jimmy jazz is out of size 11 in royal foams, anywhere else like that have em under retail?

JJ had the best steal price. They had some promo going on last week and I copped for $158 total shipped for the royal foams. Couldn't find any other site carrying them besides them. I'll keep a look out if I see any in that size!

On a side note....I'm still debating on the coppers on their site, under retail as well.

JJ had the best steal price. They had some promo going on last week and I copped for $158 total shipped for the royal foams. Couldn't find any other site carrying them besides them. I'll keep a look out if I see any in that size!

On a side note....I'm still debating on the coppers on their site, under retail as well.
What size did you get?

What size did you get?
8...seems to be the only size left there too for the royal. JJ had a 25% off last week which would of made the coppers 165ish shipped. I kind of regret passing that up, I'll have to wait for another promo like that and probably I'll scoop.

They currently have a $20 off, but that isn't enough lol.....especially after I witnessed the 25%.

C4354D33-B8C8-4E33-BC15-3FC940443826.jpeg
Details on these are krazy...

Attachments

• 0E0BB877-BB73-47D8-B0B5-D77003D40C45.jpeg
    0E0BB877-BB73-47D8-B0B5-D77003D40C45.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 10
I know some of you were looking for a good deal on the abalones, well jimmy jazz just dropped a "SPRING20E" code that takes 20percent off, its working on all the foams on their site. I would act quickly because last time their sale code worked for a while when they first promoted it but then they excluded it later on.

Im waiting on the Uni Blues from Jimmy Jazz now... $187 and some change for a 2 year old Foam not resale but way under retail!!!

I know some of you were looking for a good deal on the abalones, well jimmy jazz just dropped a "SPRING20E" code that takes 20percent off, its working on all the foams on their site. I would act quickly because last time their sale code worked for a while when they first promoted it but then they excluded it later on.
thank you but looking to get a lil cheaper lol

Back
Top Bottom