FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Is this site legit?

I had my first purchase from Kicks Crew not too long ago, the shoes came in and were legit. Everyone on this forums swears up and down that its a legit shop. I've seen youtube reviews and vloggers visit their spot overseas and vouch for them too.

I just pulled the trigger at 235 for the element rose foams!!! I'll be out of town on the release and the shipping date works for me...didnt want the package just sitting on door step

I just pulled the trigger at 235 for the element rose foams!!! I'll be out of town on the release and the shipping date works for me...didnt want the package just sitting on door step

Idk man. The Rose a QS? If not they’re gonna sit my man. Foams ain’t poppin like they used to unless it’s a limited or QS. I mean classic CWs sat.

I remember the metallic red release last year. Those sold out quickly. I’m still waiting for a restock.

they also have the coppers for $168 shipped. I have no idea why im still debating on pulling the trigger on the coppers when I know should do it. maybe its because I see some sold and going for less or just about the same on Stockx lol.

29717624_185420052247344_9158578134457516032_n.jpg

Those Rose joints kinda hit, but think I’m gonna pass. Been going hard lately so I gotta ease up a bit on releases. Prob sit on the sidelines until the 3s.

Back
Top Bottom