FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Do you need a code ? Says 249.00 on site
I think you have to be signed in to your account.
IMG_1021.jpg

i wear a 10.5 in jordan and 11 in nike normally, i go 11 in foams but never tried on a 10.5 foam

im gonna weigh in on this again, I go TTS, foams will break in. I went a half size up because I got a ridiculous deal on here, grey/sport blue NDS for $75 shipped, that was my first foam. 2 days later my true size 11 came in with the XX. after trying them on I couldnt stand the feel of the half size up pair, i was slipping out. sold em that day. Stay true.

unless you live in a remote area try to hit up a spot that has a pair and try em on.

BTW i can only speak for the foamposite ONE.

Last edited:
Everyone's feet is different and everyone's preference on how they like their shoes to fit differs ( some like snug, more room, etc). Best thing is to try the pair on yourself. With that said my personal opinion is TTS all the way. I did the half size up thing and it didnt work out for me, you don't get that foam mold feel and then there's too much heel slip and foot shifting. Initially my TTS was tight/snug and my .5 up was too roomy, wish there was a between size but if I I had to choose I go TTS for all foams now. Factor in the shoes will break in over time and I also noticed my royal foams from last year's release fit really good right out the box wasn't that tight.

Regarding sizing... I've got real wide feet. A few weeks ago I tried on the FP One in my normal size 9. With my toes hitting the edge, I found it to fit more like an 8.5. It would eventually break in, but it would be a waste of time; it'd never fit right. I would have to go a half-size up.

I recently tried on the FP Pro. I initially tried a 9.5, but I was shocked by how roomy it was; my heel was slipping. I tried on a 9, and it fit me TTS. My heel still slipped a bit, but the fit was very comfortable. The man at Finish Line was explaining to me that the Pro is the original fit, and the newer One has a different fit.

So, for me: The Ones fit small. I would be a 9.5, and it'd require break in. The Pros fit wide, so if I had a narrow foot, or wanted something snug, I'd go 8.5.

Anyway, this happened Friday night:

DOOM.png

I've wanted a Foam for a while, and, particularly, this colorway (The Punisher?). I was gonna go the StockX route, but discounted retail is the better option; of course! I just caught it, quickly debated my funds, and now it's shipped. I had to use my AJIII Katrina money for it :frown:, but the more comfy shoe wins out. I can't wait! :wow:

Anyway, this happened Friday night:

DOOM.png

I've wanted a Foam for a while, and, particularly, this colorway (The Punisher?). I was gonna go the StockX route, but discounted retail is the better option; of course! I just caught it, quickly debated my funds, and now it's shipped. I had to use my AJIII Katrina money for it :frown:, but the more comfy shoe wins out. I can't wait! :wow:
No. Not the Punisher...

Back
Top Bottom