FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Found these mini swoosh at National Harbor outlet for $154. First new release foam I've liked in a min...
20200217_162355.jpg

It’s partly because of the $230 retail price
Ain’t no one out here paying $230+ tax
Some foams even retail for $250
I don’t have a lot of foams but all my pickups were for around $130ish

Sad to say but foams are dead. Honestly i don't understand why...
It’s dead because Nike isn’t putting any effort in to the line. Most colorways are forgettable. The last really exciting Foamposite release was two years ago with the Big Bang. The Memphis Tigers, Habanero, Floral and Swoosh foams were solid, other than that, nothing else comes to mind. It’s been a long time since Nike released a classic colorway. They are over due.

It’s dead because Nike isn’t putting any effort in to the line. Most colorways are forgettable. The last really exciting Foamposite release was two years ago with the Big Bang. The Memphis Tigers, Habanero, Floral and Swoosh foams were solid, other than that, nothing else comes to mind. It’s been a long time since Nike released a classic colorway. They are over due.

Exactly. I agree 100%

I disagree, all those were horrible looks and easy passes. Foams haven't been sought after since this thread was made and they were pumping out crazy solid colors. Everything you named was a print and y'all hate prints point blank period with Galaxy, Ducks, Tiajans being an exception due to availability. That said the Habanero's, Tigers (only bcuz of Penny), and the Swooshes sold great and I never saw them for much under retail or sale, but I also only pay attention to colors I like besides when I see everyone dogging out whatever foam of the month is releasing

Don’t know how y’all do it. Had a platoon sergeant that would wear 6s in the sand.

Foams are tanks so they make the perfect shoe for chilly crappy weather, add in I don't care about yellow soles bcuz I believe in wearing my shoes more so than them looking brand new and voila Foams for deployment, I also have my AJ11 72-10 but that's bcuz I don't like 11s and they were a impulse buy and I can wear them when it rains :lol:

Foams are tanks so they make the perfect shoe for chilly crappy weather, add in I don't care about yellow soles bcuz I believe in wearing my shoes more so than them looking brand new and voila Foams for deployment, I also have my AJ11 72-10 but that's bcuz I don't like 11s and they were a impulse buy and I can wear them when it rains :lol:
I used to just wear the PX New Balance joints:rofl:

just re release the royals cuz my pairs are getting messed up.

I grabbed 3 of those in '16...ones my daily beater, about to break out my second now. Shoe lasted a good 2 years before it really started showing wear outside of yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom