FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
60FCE7F1-3D9F-4362-BCF7-F3E0CA480E8D.jpeg

translucent sole..... as if we don’t have 100 other translucent soles just rotting away on shelves. :smh: why Nike... why ?

other than the royals, eggs, and coppers.. the anthracites are literally the last pair of foams most of us are waiting for.. (even though ill take a pair of pearls)

translucent sole..... as if we don’t have 100 other translucent soles just rotting away on shelves. :smh: why Nike... why ?

other than the royals, eggs, and coppers.. the anthracites are literally the last pair of foams most of us are waiting for.. (even though ill take a pair of pearls)
Add in the varsity reds to that lists

The new Foamposite material is trash... The last solid pair I think are the gone fishings and holograms as far as quality. Everything has been trash since..

Is it worth buying a pair of OG foams ones from 1997 and the black foam pros from 2004?

Depends on the person and what you plan to do with them. Are you planning to wear them or just for collection? Good prices?
I was just going to wear them casually. I see that the prices of them are dropping lower then before.

Even with casual wear you’ll have sole separation. Which cw from 97 are you looking at? They may have retro’d since

Even with casual wear you’ll have sole separation. Which cw from 97 are you looking at? They may have retro’d since
I was looking at the OG blue foam ones. I have the 07 retro, but I wanted to own a pair to see if it’s any drastic differences?

Back
Top Bottom