FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Another pair I found that I forgot I had. Receipt says 11/16/06 from footlocker here in the DMV area. They still look pretty new.

33F57720-909F-4328-99F8-F06103D817DE.jpeg

Those are like tanks but the white part near the top of tge wave will start to separate

Had to reglue parts of mine.

You should check on that b4 it gets really bad if you haven't worn them in years.

Those Bron Foam 4's were the best man.

I played ball in them like crazy. Folks said they were heavy but I didn't feel it.

Like everyone else said they had great deals on them in the outlets. Hope those come back.

Remember like it was yesterday and NOT scooping those exact black/red brons at the sales rack at Modells.

Welp hopefully they retro after the 7, ill double up if the msrp isn't past $200.

I played ball in them like crazy. Folks said they were heavy but I didn't feel it.

Like everyone else said they had great deals on them in the outlets. Hope those come back.
Used to hoop in those and the Duncan’s faithfully everybody said they were heavy but I used to cut up in them joints lol

Do you all believe we will ever see a resurgence of foams again in the near future? I love the foamposite, If I had to choose a shoe for life no question it would be a set of foams. I struck out a few years back during the anniversary on the eggplants and royals (new born) I'm more than likely going to go after them on either goat or stock x. Last questions; how are the anniversary pairs holding up and how much would you all drop on ds pair? Thank you for time. 🙏

Attachments

• foamposite-royal-1997-11.jpg
    foamposite-royal-1997-11.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 214
Look what I found in my sneaker closet that I forgot I had. Looks to be in NDS condition. Zoom LeBron 4.

I wore these in All Conditions like they were Gore-Tex, unfortunately, they weren't Gore-Tex, snow and water got everywhere inside lol! Always thought/hoped Gore-Tex would have been the next phase in the shoe, but nope!

A winterize foam has to come at some point

I’ve settled for a couple pairs of Bakinposites, but wouldn’t mind something lighter and closer to the Foam One or Lebron 4 mold.

Attachments

• 06CBFC82-BFCF-47F3-9523-322E6CE2B43F.jpeg
    06CBFC82-BFCF-47F3-9523-322E6CE2B43F.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 84
Do you all believe we will ever see a resurgence of foams again in the near future? I love the foamposite, If I had to choose a shoe for life no question it would be a set of foams. I struck out a few years back during the anniversary on the eggplants and royals (new born) I'm more than likely going to go after them on either goat or stock x. Last questions; how are the anniversary pairs holding up and how much would you all drop on ds pair? Thank you for time. 🙏

Those pairs are fairly cheap. I would suggest hacking eBay constantly. I grabbed a second pair of VNDS eggplants (latest release) for like $100? Haven’t worn my 2016 Royals just yet. But I’m sure they hold up just as fine. Still beating up a pair of 07s lol
Foams aren’t “hot” now. Which doesn’t bother me, I actually prefer it this way. I’ve picked up so many pairs lately it’s wild

Same here! Loved balling in these. Those things were TANKS. In hand they were heavy but like you said I didn't feel it on court. Bully ball was in full affect back then lol

I’m a HUGE Ravens fan so I bought a pair of eggplants during the last retro. I kid you not, I’ve worn them to every Ravens game I’ve watched the past year at M&T and out on the town to catch games at bars here in DC. They’ve held up AMAZINGLY well and are, hands down, one of my favorite pairs in my entire collection. I was lucky and got my pair in mid 2018 for under retail but I’d easily drop retail or slightly higher to replace these-despite all the wear, they don’t show any yellowing and have held up amazingly.

Back
Top Bottom