FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yo foams are popping up hard at these discount stores. Not my pic but if im yall start that hunt.
Screenshot_20200224-233605.png

Yo foams are popping up hard at these discount stores. Not my pic but if im yall start that hunt.
Screenshot_20200224-233605.png
I bought those for 110 like a month after they dropped.. I never played ball in them but the bottom of it looks like a fp2 sole after running on blacktop for 6 weeks .

I still wear them...just not when it's raining. Crazy part the shoe still looks new ...lol

I bought those for 110 like a month after they dropped.. I never played ball in them but the bottom of it looks like a fp2 sole after running on blacktop for 6 weeks .

I still wear them...just not when it's raining. Crazy part the shoe still looks new ...lol
Ill like to see a picture of this lol.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I was told that the Total Air Foamposite Max will come out similar to how the recent retro Flightposite 2’s came out. So, in other words, they going to drop at sites and stores randomly. Only color coming out are silver at this time. No style number or color code at this time. It can be now until April as far as when it will release. This is what my shoe connect told me.

Look what I found in my sneaker closet that I forgot I had. Looks to be in NDS condition. Zoom LeBron 4.

5DC1E9A4-0169-42BB-AE52-E43822991793.jpeg
I rocked mine tough until they finally separated from the soles in 2018. At one point had every color of these .....all under 100 bucks from ndc and outlets...back when they would still take phone orders. Always felt that these were going to be worth something. Got the birthdays for 65.....and bought the bag for 20 . The good days

I rocked mine tough until they finally separated from the soles in 2018. At one point had every color of these .....all under 100 bucks from ndc and outlets...back when they would still take phone orders. Always felt that these were going to be worth something. Got the birthdays for 65.....and bought the bag for 20 . The good days
These are known for sole separation?

Them Bday joints are one of my favorite shoes ever! Still have em I got em from a outlet so I didn’t get the bag I got the regular black slide out box

Them Bday joints are one of my favorite shoes ever! Still have em I got em from a outlet so I didn’t get the bag I got the regular black slide out box
Mine did also from....found ndc selling the bag separately for 20 bucks....was able to resell together for a hefty profit

Back
Top Bottom