FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These Foamposite are holding up good after 3 years. I finally wore them a year ago. And I plan to only wear them with this jersey so hopefully they'll last longer that way.
IMG_4403.JPG
IMG_4404.JPG
Where did you get this jersey? Can I get a link?

Where did you get this jersey? Can I get a link?

Sorry I can't refer you to a legitimate online outlet because they haven't been manufactured lately. I got mine around Christmastime 2017. I think I last saw them in 2018 on NBA Store.

The bad thing with authentic jerseys from Mitchell & Ness is that they don't permanently manufacture them. They just produce a wave for a certain period. When they're gone, they're gone until they make them again. So get something you want when it's out. And there's always a possibility they aren't able to renew a player's rights so his jersey won't be available until he re-signs a license with them.

I stopped into Burlington to look for any foam vapors but no luck... ima try to go to a Marshall’s soon. I’m sure it’s a waste of time but whatever

Back
Top Bottom