FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I’m just going to enjoy them, double up erryday!!
How you plan on getting them? You trust the apps? Or will you go resale? I am not a reseller,so I get them for myself. But i dont wanna get burned on the price.
GALACTIC FOUR SPACE PACK.jpg

How you plan on getting them? You trust the apps? Or will you go resale? I am not a reseller,so I get them for myself. But i dont wanna get burned on the price.
GALACTIC FOUR SPACE PACK.jpg
I’m not either.. I don’t trust the apps, but I’ve been waiting too long for this colorway so if I cancel hit retail, I’ll go resell above what would normally be “reasonable” for my standards.. Still salty I didn’t go after the Memphis Tigers or Shooting Stars..

I’m not either.. I don’t trust the apps, but I’ve been waiting too long for this colorway so if I cancel hit retail, I’ll go resell above what would normally be “reasonable” for my standards.. Still salty I didn’t go after the Memphis Tigers or Shooting Stars..
Footlocker got us locked into the All star game with the hope's of a drop upper hand. I know it's all hype. Like any other All Star release. I just dont like some of the crazy prices they are asking now. Then the price drops after make you feel like a sucker.

Anybody following footlocker on Twitter during the game?
Footlocker got us locked into the All star game with the hope's of a drop upper hand. I know it's all hype. Like any other All Star release. I just dont like some of the crazy prices they are asking now. Then the price drops after make you feel like a sucker.

Sorry, are you guys talking about the shinny black all star foamposite one? Is that a limited release? I thought it’s gonna be a gr like the anthracites

Sorry, are you guys talking about the shinny black all star foamposite one? Is that a limited release? I thought it’s gonna be a gr like the anthracites
Yes we are talking about the shiny black with the glow bottoms. It would be great as gr but the release date has been pushed backed and retailers dont have release method details (app/ in store/ raffle or 1st come). Most sales associates dont even know about the shoe or are playing dumb
Did you try to get the Big Bangs last year at retail?
It was a dub for most and resale started at $500
This all star is no different. Prices are already at a 1I and no less than $500. Gr or not the Shanagans have begun. I'm on FLX , Champs and Nike.com
Still no news. Gud Huntz to all in pursuit!

Attachments

• 20210301_124915.jpg
    20210301_124915.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 20201017_115140.jpg
    20201017_115140.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 172
Yes we are talking about the shiny black with the glow bottoms. It would be great as gr but the release date has been pushed backed and retailers dont have release method details (app/ in store/ raffle or 1st come). Most sales associates dont even know about the shoe or are playing dumb
Did you try to get the Big Bangs last year at retail?
It was a dub for most and resale started at $500
This all star is no different. Prices are already at a 1I and no less than $500. Gr or not the Shanagans have begun. I'm on FLX , Champs and Nike.com
Still no news. Gud Huntz to all in pursuit!

I tried the big bangs a few years ago, which was a disaster in Canada. Only ftl had em and they accidentally released it online like 5 days before scheduled, so there weren’t much stock left during their shock drop in the all star game. I also entered in store raffles and they were all losses

I wouldn't be mad if they pushed the foams back. I'd like to cop the dunks too and that's more time I'd have instead of chasing 2 pairs at once.

My local FTL says the black glow foams release in early April. Says it’ll be a flx raffle.
That is absurd! Unfortunately, it adds to the Shanagans of this release. Thanks for the info. We shall see what happens in the morning.
What state are you in?

That is absurd! Unfortunately, it adds to the Shanagans of this release. Thanks for the info. We shall see what happens in the morning.
What state are you in?
Thanks for the heads up. I did find the kids black & green Foams scheduled for April but not the mens. It looks like a gr no mention of FLX.

I tried the big bangs a few years ago, which was a disaster in Canada. Only ftl had em and they accidentally released it online like 5 days before scheduled, so there weren’t much stock left during their shock drop in the all star game. I also entered in store raffles and they were all losses
Yup, I bit the Flight Club bullet because a plug said they had the low on them that day. Afterwards they hit $700.

Thanks for the heads up. I did find the kids black & green Foams scheduled for April but not the mens. It looks like a gr no mention of FLX.
Until stores get their inventory in, corporate can’t set the raffle, so it usually won’t switch to raffle until closer to release date.

Until stores get their inventory in, corporate can’t set the raffle, so it usually won’t switch to raffle until closer to release date.
OK. I get it. So there is no doubt this is gonna be a hunt. I don't even see real preorders. Is it cause the kids are into Jordan & Yeezy? Shouldn't that make them an easy cop for the OGs? Corporate gotta keep the hype I guess.

I really feel bad for those who spent a rack on the Beijing Foams. They are almost $500 and may still drop. How could this happen to an overseas release? Were they too wild a colorway? I still love my pair but dam what a shellacking. Thank goodness I am not a reseller.

I really feel bad for those who spent a rack on the Beijing Foams. They are almost $500 and may still drop. How could this happen to an overseas release? Were they too wild a colorway? I still love my pair but dam what a shellacking. Thank goodness I am not a reseller.
which ones were the beijing foams?

Back
Top Bottom