FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Haven’t taken a W since the Big Bang’s. Doubt I hit on these All Stars coming up. But in the mean time

93CBFC09-8FAA-4D1B-B4E9-1D77AE1B56C9.jpeg
So fire. I can’t lie this has me searching eBay for those Carolina pros last night lol.

I got a feeling the April pair might not be the all White PE. What if its that GS pair that hasn't released in Mens with the waves on it or some other bogus *** White based colorway lol.

Haven't seen any pics yet either.

Yeah I don’t know what to expect. They had the same color description as the GS picture. Hard to believe they’re under wraps this long without surfacing.. I’m not holding out hope..

Hibbett has completely removed them from their calendar for the kids. Don’t really know what to believe now....

I only recently got my first pair of foams (Anthracites), so I'm no expert.... Please educate me; why do people historically not like them? They're super unique, look great (in the eye of the beholder), and [apparently] are super comfy once worn in with the double-stacked zoom. I understand why they're not as popular as Jordan's, Air Maxes, Trainers, etc., but why so much hate?

I Hope are not the official pairs because these are butchered.

nike-air-foamposite-one-white-black-royal-cz1912-100-1.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-white-black-royal-cz1912-100-4.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-white-black-royal-cz1912-100-3.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-white-black-royal-cz1912-100-3.jpg

The blue on the tongue is wrong

Penny's pairs probably didn't have leather on heel

The durabuck looks cheap as hell. Might even be leather too. WTF :smh:

Sole needs to be a bit more grey

The quality just seems cheap as hell.

Man **** Nike for these :smh:

Last edited:
I only recently got my first pair of foams (Anthracites), so I'm no expert.... Please educate me; why do people historically not like them? They're super unique, look great (in the eye of the beholder), and [apparently] are super comfy once worn in with the double-stacked zoom. I understand why they're not as popular as Jordan's, Air Maxes, Trainers, etc., but why so much hate?

Foams have always been a love hate shoe, people either love or hate them. That, and the fact that they're considered a "hood" shoe as well, people look down on them. It's funny,
Griffeys were in the same boat just a few months. Mad memes about them and how all the hood cats wore em back when they retroed in 09. Now they're reselling for $300 cuz hype came back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom