FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They're taking advice from the stupid *** JB playbook.

I can't tell you how much I hate that piping crap.. if its blacked out it's never a problem. DO NOT TWO TONE EYE STAYS. :stoneface:

Nike sure does love fixing **** that isn’t broken. Is that faux leather on the eye stays or something else? That being said, they don’t look bad enough for me to pass, I’ll be going for them for sure.

There's clearly more flak than interest for those Foamposite supposedly coming out next month, so that could be a sign that they can be obtained on discount eventually for anyone who would want them.

I can see a small percentile who would get them if they were below regular price.

Perhaps resellers will stay away from them now.

I wouldn’t hold your breath on grabbing them for any discount. Nike seems to not be producing near the same numbers on these as they used to

to stir up the page, I took a couple shots I’ll post randomly. Full Royal set (not every pair of my Royals either, just one of each)

15A0E597-5E71-4304-9704-10FAFADD96CB.jpeg

I wouldn’t hold your breath on grabbing them for any discount. Nike seems to not be producing near the same numbers on these as they used to

to stir up the page, I took a couple shots I’ll post randomly. Full Royal set (not every pair of my Royals either, just one of each)

15A0E597-5E71-4304-9704-10FAFADD96CB.jpeg
Dawg I'm glad I got mine for 200 from somebody on here like 3 years ago. I just looked on stockx they going for at least 400.

Except for the leather instead of nubuck, as well as the Blue stripe on the tongue and the white stripe in the middle, these are exactly as his PE was?

Back
Top Bottom