FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Idk. I go back and forth. This set is another classic. Full Pearl set

570F5ED7-A5DA-46A0-8598-B9854185B52D.jpeg
I love how much whiter the class of 97s are... wish they’d give us those again, no pack

Finally ...
this is my childhood dream since 12 and first pair ever in my life ......
8E73875C-8214-4F60-B47B-12FAD3288D07.jpeg
interestingly comfortable without any break in wearing TTS. Saw some Wide Foot review and decided to go TTS.
B3514140-3ECC-41E3-800B-3D972BB9879A.jpeg
It’s sad to be able to afford these after being able to afford many things, but I’m here.
Look forward for Orlando Foams to release

Finally ...
interestingly comfortable without any break in wearing TTS. Saw some Wide Foot review and decided to go TTS.
It’s sad to be able to afford these after being able to afford many things, but I’m here.
wait till they break in

im still breaking in my stealth foams for hells sake. and holograms and 97 pack and more lol.

they take id say 100 hours to really fit right.

White foams with black lining are the best looking foamposite IMO
Holograms also

I wonder if Nike will bring back Flightposite 3
Iconic 2 earmuffs
12194F8D-DC4A-4857-8A3A-FE3E9B1A97E3.jpeg
I really don’t like Flightposite 2 Black/Green flooded the outlet now .....
7121EDD5-32A9-4638-89D9-5D215A40AD2C.jpeg
May dad think look decent though
To me they look like cars

Finally ...
Kinda looks like they changes the toe shape of foams again

Yo, what's good everyone? I normally browse and like posts but don't comment often. I need some guidance/help so I'm asking around to hear an opinion from all of the foamies in this forum. Have any of you ever encountered a pair of Foamposites that appear legit, but they were softer in (material or structure) than a normal Foamposite One/Pro? Let me know!

Yo, what's good everyone? I normally browse and like posts but don't comment often. I need some guidance/help so I'm asking around to hear an opinion from all of the foamies in this forum. Have any of you ever encountered a pair of Foamposites that appear legit, but they were softer in (material or structure) than a normal Foamposite One/Pro? Let me know!

No. But if you have pictures that makes all the difference

I can't even call them an Orlando colorway. I hope that's not the name they're officially called.. if so, we prob won't see the real Orlandos for another 5 years or more.

I expect the Orlando PE colorway to be delayed. Here is every single Foamposite release this year:

Foamposite Release Date:
Delayed
New Foamposite Release Date:
Delayed Again
New Foamposite Release Date:
Release, but not on Nike.com
Months or weeks later:
Release on Nike.com

This has been so annoying.. ESPECIALLY the ones that release randomly here n there but not at Nike.. just guarantees a bot Thanksgiving. And this has been the same with Jordans, Maxes, Bball retro's, SBs etc.

I can't tell if you are joking or not :lol:
"Nike along with retailers Crocs, Gap, Peloton, Footlocker, Five Below, William Sonoma, Steve Madden, Whirlpool, Urban Outfitters, and Tesla all cited supply chain problems impacting their business this quarter."

"Nike along with retailers Crocs, Gap, Peloton, Footlocker, Five Below, William Sonoma, Steve Madden, Whirlpool, Urban Outfitters, and Tesla all cited supply chain problems impacting their business this quarter."

I asked if you were joking because:

-Numerous delays were happening before the blockage, so I don't think it made a difference.

-The canal blockage only holds up merch getting to Europe. Foams' biggest market is the US. For shoes coming from China, I don't think they take that route.

-That article is a few days old, the canal has been unblocked

-The part you highlighted is not specifically talking about the canal blockage. It is talking about general supply chain issues...

Consumer demand
Chinese manufacturers are responding to the tremendous global orders for their goods. Pandemic lockdowns have fueled consumer demand over the last year. As a result, a continuous historic flow of vessels holding millions of containers is clogging ports and slowing down processing. The delays have been costly.

Nike along with retailers Crocs, Gap, Peloton, Footlocker, Five Below, William Sonoma, Steve Madden, Whirlpool, Urban Outfitters, and Tesla all cited supply chain problems impacting their business this quarter.

Brian Bourke, Chief Growth Officer of SEKO Logistics tells CNBC, the blockage is creating the perfect storm for retailers who are struggling to restock.

“The timing of this could not be worse,” he said. “You have stimulus checks going into the hands of consumers. After every stimulus check, we have seen a huge surge in product volume. We are talking to businesses that are running out of inventory. How can you have a stimulus if you can’t buy anything? Your wait for your couch can be longer than three months.”

It’s in a article about the canal so it is talking about that.
:lol: :lol: Sure famb

Articles can touch on other subjects to put an issue in proper context. Seems like referring to general supply chain delays.

So something that happened last week, and lasted a week, is wholly responsible for the issues companies have been experiencing this quarter? When your article was written the canal had only been blocked for two days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom