FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
7128FBAC-4723-416F-AAC7-09FA30F81C71.jpeg

Wanted these last year when they dropped but prices were a little outta control. Copped for a nice price after a homie put me on to an eBay listing. They’re crazy.

Y'all boys made me cop some anthracites

I lost my entire Foamposite and flightposite collection in a fire a few years ago

Notably HOH Royals, HOH Pearls, 02 Pearls, Dark Army's, J-Kidd Flights, Cactus', Electric Green clear sole One's, 07 Anthracites, etc.

Basically every Foamposite/Flightposite One before **** started to get crazy

(Reason for username)

Might sound crazy to y'all but it took a lot for me to actually cop them considering the history.

Probably my favorite pair of foams ever

Y'all boys made me cop some anthracites

I lost my entire Foamposite and flightposite collection in a fire a few years ago

Notably HOH Royals, HOH Pearls, 02 Pearls, Dark Army's, J-Kidd Flights, Cactus', Electric Green clear sole One's, 07 Anthracites, etc.

Basically every Foamposite/Flightposite One before **** started to get crazy

(Reason for username)

Might sound crazy to y'all but it took a lot for me to actually cop them considering the history.

Probably my favorite pair of foams ever
what size do you wear?

I'm stiff baffled why foams cost so much still. Every so often I go and check if I can find a decent price and nope. Too high of a price for the quality we get. I think it's time to just leave em for good.

Weirdly, I think it’s because Nike set the retail price for them waaay too high during peak foam hype. Now, if they discount them or drop the retail price, it will seem like they are releasing an inferior product so I think they just started limiting production so foam enthusiasts/afficionados will still cop at retail.

Back
Top Bottom