FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This release made me Foam nostalgic. I kind of dig the CDGs but personally couldn’t justify the price tag. Looking forward to seeing you guys post pics of yours 😊

while scrolling thru this thread I was thinking of my small Foam collection and was wondering how the glow effect was holding up after all these years… I’d say quite well. Nothing like these soles glowing 😆 👀
924D7C2E-6948-47A7-A600-6974A06469A2.jpeg

I don't like the grey sole turning yellowish, but when I put them on I was like, it's looking like the 97 black pros. Not exactly, but sole wise.

Bruh might have the best foam collection I've seen next to coordinate coordinate

Black joints flames :pimp:

appreciate the props :nthat:
That’s @foamminati on IG. I talk to him fairly often, he has basically every pair. Except a couple I have that he don’t :pimp:
But he has the Tianjins and Paranormans and even a size 12 Sole Collector. I don’t have those big big money pairs, but the older stuff, I got some of those :wink:

Damn didn't even peep they dropped but no 11.5 .. ever since 2012, I can't do sz 11 anymore.. joints fit like a size 10 now. I hate being an 11.5 in Foams now. Grats to those that are whole sizes and were able to scoop :nthat:

How much were they on the EU site? Even with shipping to the states they were cheaper than the US site?

CDG’s look amazing with the colors from the PS. Hopefully Nike will reuse the molds and sell them at a regular price with some OG and new colors to breathe new life back into the Foams!

Free shipping to the U.S. They came out to $430 flat (savings of ~$130 if you’re in a state that charges taxes).

Damn. Well I didn’t get charged tax or shipping. But I paid $1040 for both pair. That would have saved me $180 had I bought from EU

That’s crazy

Back
Top Bottom