FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I know we’re all foam heads but wtf happened. They just don’t do it for me anymore. Only way I see me coming back is if they release 2000’s era stuff again like the black foam pros with volt swoosh, triple black foam pros, cough drop regular foams and the cactus solid sole foams. Basically everything I didn’t cop or sold. I sold the red/black and blue/black foam pros from 2001-2003 era for hella cheap. Biggest sneakerhead regret.

IMG_6547.jpg

Been wearing the hell out of my anthracite foams since they released... I might have to buy another pair when they drop... 😂

Hmmm my top 3 would be

1. 97 Pearls (even though they’re essentially just white and black per the color code)

2. Royals (pretty much any besides the weak 2011 release)

3. Pewters

Eggplants get honorable mention for me.

Everyone else?

damn seeing those holograms makes me regret offing my pair. I got rid of all my foams except 2017 royals anyway.

I wasn’t a lover of Foams when they first came out. I was diehard Jordan signature line and since I could only afford one pair of shoes per year, I always defaulted to Js. So I was definitely late to the Foam party and over the years picked up a small collection.

I am LOVING these “stargazing” Foams by little Coley Miller and they have quickly become a favorite addition to the collection. Highly recommend you cop if you come across a pair at a fair price. So good, I love the inspiration 💙

The Vomeros are 🔥 too. The amount of extras is crazy on those 🧡.
9328F162-067C-452D-9321-F969A5EBE573.jpeg
79E1ADCF-A40F-4A5B-BD41-7C55BF6EB01B.jpeg
497C03F7-A28F-4339-8ED1-3DB05D1384CB.jpeg
11B022D7-6CF5-4701-84C8-8ACEEDC619A0.jpeg

My top 5:
1. Silver/ black pro’s
2. Pearls
3. Red/ Black pro’s w/ black sole
4. Royal ones
5. Black/ silver pros w/ clear bottom (og)

Royals
University Red Pro (had to settle for the 2016 pair😐)
Stealth
Galaxy (although I really like the Big Bang pair)

Royal, copper, eggplant, galaxy, paranorman. 6th man off the bench CDG but royal is the undisputed foam champ. I'm young, so post-2008 colorways appeal a lot more to me. I was in HS when eggplants and coppers dropped so seeing those out in the real world more than other older colorways got me hooked.

Real talk tho lugging around some size 12 foams all day is work :lol: I'm happy only owning a couple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom