FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Thread got kinda spicy the last few pages. :lol:

Galaxies are cool but if I can cop the Anthracites I would be gucci.
Yeah with the Anthracites and LeBron IV’s dropping, I’m gonna shoot for galaxies, but won’t be disappointed if I strike out..

Why do you think they won’t?
2023 doernbecher foams sold out. Dream a worlds are sold out in some sizes. Galaxy foams are much more popular than either of those. IIRC even the alternate galaxy foams sold out? A true retro of 2012 galaxy foams would sell very well.

little-posite-one-big-kids-shoes-vXrPpL.png

Unrelated but was browsing NDC to see what foams were in stock and saw this kids pair. These are kinda like how my dyed CDGs came out lol

My bad bro :lol:

Found em on Grailed, searching for older foams.

Dude had em listed for a whole year, when I inboxed him I was expecting him to say they been sold.

Yall think the Galaxies will fly, I think they will sit. We will see when the time comes. Nike going to be asking $250 for them.
CDGs sold out in sizes 11+ at $520 retail. Might be because of smaller production runs in those sizes. But there will be plenty of buyers for galaxies at $250.

Came out to a little above $300 after all them fees and stuff, I’ll pay that any day.

Now to find some pearls from 97 :evil:

Y’all wanting royals and they’re easily obtainable right now, I’ll never understand it :lol:
Damn good prices on the Bay in 10.5 below retail at that off and on last couple months.
Offer got accepted on a pair of Universities that should be in sometime within the next week but have seen Royals and Pearls plenty of times.

Back
Top Bottom