FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
We talkin bout other foamposite tech models?
Y’all **** with hyperposites?
I remember when those first dropped I was hype for them. Dope colorways, copped a few but sold them since they never got wears.

I remember when those first dropped I was hype for them. Dope colorways, copped a few but sold them since they never got wears.

One of the most underrated hoop shoe, remember Amare and Rondo wore em

Takedown Foamposites/Flightposites were always interesting.

Signature Players were the shoe for leagues/high schools in early 2000s.
I never owned a pair of Signature Players in 2001, but I remember that was my high school basketball team shoe. The black pair specifically. I thought they were interesting, but from speaking to a few people who owned them, I remember people saying they were extremely stiff and not really comfortable. I remember they retail for $130 and came with a plethora of Team bank colors.

That was a sick shoe! I had the black/crimson color and currently have the Amare PE Knicks color. Pretty comfortable shoe. They really dropped the ball on the potential colors they could have released.

F194415A-6B4A-4052-9B2B-228C081E8AC0.jpeg

^Word.
I had the Christmas and Statue of Liberty pairs, admired them but sold them for a little bit of extra cash needed at the time.
Then the hyperposite 2 came out, looked way to futuristic for my liking.

^Word.
I had the Christmas and Statue of Liberty pairs, admired them but sold them for a little bit of extra cash needed at the time.
Then the hyperposite 2 came out, looked way to futuristic for my liking.

I had Christmas and sold for Liberty lol, Posite 2 cw just not as good as 1s

OG hyperposites were cool. I liked the hyperposite 2s more I think but first one had much better colorways. Always thought they looked like lebron 8 and lebron 10 respectively, probably had same design team on both during that era.

Always wanted kryptonates for the colorway alone. Would love some flightposites too love that green goblin colorway, or eggplants plz

That was a sick shoe! I had the black/crimson color and currently have the Amare PE Knicks color. Pretty comfortable shoe. They really dropped the ball on the potential colors they could have released.

F194415A-6B4A-4052-9B2B-228C081E8AC0.jpeg

:wow: 🔥 bruhhh those were a GR? i remember wanting an Amare pair so bad when he was rocking them. didnt know those were a thing! year?

i have this pair i picked up at House of Hoops on 34th years ago, not my pic.

NIKE AIR MAX HYPERPOSITE HYPER BLUE ENERGY GLOW IN THE DARK SZ 10 [524862-402] - Picture 1 of 4

I’m surprised the FP3’s haven’t been retro’ed, yet. They definitely were the shoes everyone had in 9th grade in 2001-02 along with the Hyperflights here in the DMV area lol. As a whole, I don’t think they sold well because everywhere else had them on
Clearance racks. $159.99 was a lot for some shoes at the time.

I still have the original KG 2/Flightposite 2 Orion. I don't know how well the retros sold, but it probably indicated not retroing the FP3. Definitely not retroing the Ultraposites either

The Hyperflights ended up as BOGO shoe. I don't think it was underperforming, it was probably just overproduced.

Back
Top Bottom