FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The style code and some details about the 2024 version:

Nike Air Foamposite One “Eggplant”
Color: Black/Varsity Purple-Black
Style Code: FN5212-001
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $240

Well, the last 3 releases haven't all been the same. The 2008 being far superior to any of the others. In this picture it doesn't appear to have the leather eye stay, but we will see.

08 > 17 > 09

i remember 08 was cloudy sole, others were clear. what were the other differences?

New pick up came today, DS :pimp:

60104F85-E55F-4578-A389-51CA9E68CD77.jpeg

I understand the love for 09 and hate for 10 but I can’t grasp the love for 17. The foam mold wasn’t any better than 10 and the blue sole is awful.

I picked up the OG eggplants but didn't get them the following year because I had the 09's.

I have em dead stock too and never wore them :smh:

i remember 08 was cloudy sole, others were clear. what were the other differences?

I posted some comparison pictures a few pages back. Im too lazy to go back and look lol
But basically the made in 2008 (2009 release) pair was made in Taiwan with a different mold. Better metallic color and shape

For some reason I call the 09s 08s and the 10s 09s.

We need clarification lol

I have always referred to the made in dates. Others refer to them by the year they actually released. Neither is wrong

Is that a purple tint on the sole or just a 2017 pair with bad lighting? Either way the color on the upper is not eggplant.

Nah still couldn't do it. Haven't healed over my last breakup fully yet to own that shoe.

Need a few more hookups, and alcohol then I will be able to enjoy Royals again.
I shouldn’t even help you with all the nonsensical LeBron propaganda you spread on NT, but there’s been movement on Royals POSSIBLY dropping next year so you might want to hold off on the 2017 unless it’s a good price.

Back
Top Bottom