FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Quit twisting the knife I’m trying to heal old wounds :lol:

As dead as foams are now there was a time when they were even more dead but way easier to find older gems. I figured I’d find them again easily
Yea, I know about the down times, I just thought everyone in here was hardcore as hell and wasn't parting with anything. :lol: I can relate though.

Yea, I know about the down times, I just thought everyone in here was hardcore as hell and wasn't parting with anything. :lol: I can relate though.

That was one of the only real “rare” pairs I got rid of. Like I said the no box and insoles honestly ruined it for me.

I’ve sold other stuff as far as OG’s but that stuff always pops back up at one point or another

Are yall serious? :lol:

It’s not common on all the newer trash but it’s pretty common in older pairs if they weren’t stored properly, got nothing to do with “dogging” them :lol:

These off Mercari aren’t even beat up and got it

IMG_3269.jpeg
IMG_3270.jpeg

To be fair I’ve only bought different variations of royals like 3-4 times including the og so maybe it’s a thing. Never happened to me tho 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Heck, I’m about to off my barely worn 2017 Penny royals, since they’re coming back again and with more OG details in 2024 🤷‍♂️

I would hold on to the xx if I was you. That’s an accurate retro with a nice icey sole. The 24 pair are just the samples from the phone number add

Imma keep my 2017 XX pair and still go ham on the 2024 royals. Gonna put some miles on the ‘17 pair this holiday season

I would hold on to the xx if I was you. That’s an accurate retro with a nice icey sole. The 24 pair are just the samples from the phone number add

Like many of us, I have too many shoes. If I keep the 2017s, I won’t buy the 2024s. The ‘17s are almost seven years old and I probably haven’t worn them 10 times, and at most only half that was actually outside the house. I don’t need two pairs of royal foams. I’d rather have a new pair than keep the old ones and having them separate or whatever in another handful of years.

Here is my thing, I have the 17’s retros and they are in good condition and the soles are still in tact and icy. If the 24’ retros look similar in shape and shade of blue, I’ll pass on the 24’s. The only noticeable difference is the blue and black carbon fiber plate and the blue outline swoosh towards the toe box

Now the Eggplants, that milky outsole does look different and makes the eggplant pop more.

Last edited:
I’ll check out the 24s in person to see how they are but I already got the OG samples from the ad and then 97/2007s so I would rather look for a 2017 pair to be honest. I’d eventually like to have all the releases but those 2011s will be hard to pull the trigger on :lol:

I’ll check out the 24s in person to see how they are but I already got the OG samples from the ad and then 97/2007s so I would rather look for a 2017 pair to be honest. I’d eventually like to have all the releases but those 2011s will be hard to pull the trigger on :lol:

You’ve got og samples?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom