FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You’ve got og samples?? :nerd:

Yeah I got them a few months ago off of GOAT. Person had them listed as regular OGs and I noticed the carbon fiber plate. I mean I’m not saying they’re the actual ones in that ad in the picture but yeah the salesman samples. I posted them a few pages back I think. I really want the wear test samples that have NIKE stamped on the side but the few times I’ve come across them they’ve always been a size 13 and that’s way out of the range I’d buy. These are a 9.5 but I wear an 8.5/9 so I felt okay getting them especially for the price lol
IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2007.jpeg

Someone at Nike insists that that **** is necessary for some reason or looks good. Neither is true. My #1 complaint with all retros for the last damn near 20 years

For those that had them the OG clogposites, did they have zoom air like the FP1’s?

KS been ran through. I shoulda jumped on it when a member posted them months back but my 2020 still DS. 10.5 and 11 are sold out but still showing for days now.

KS been ran through. I shoulda jumped on it when a member posted them months back but my 2020 still DS. 10.5 and 11 are sold out but still showing for days now.

You thinking you want the 2023 even though you have the '20s? I'm not seeing much of a diff besides the outsole transparency. Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom