FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Can't believe it. All these damn rumors and finally, some confirmation from the brand. Flightposites are in the mix, too. Pessimistic about the outsole given upcoming clogposites

Also hope those air rifts drop in men's :nerd:

Yeah, I'm in for a pair...but, I'm still not understanding the switch from the "International blue" to the "Dark neon royal" now

I’ve come to the realization that foams are done 😕… the golden era has passed…just glad I was able to have grabbed alot of the OGs back in the day

I’ve come to the realization that foams are done 😕… the golden era has passed…just glad I was able to have grabbed alot of the OGs back in the day
Been done fr, Nike stopped doing the color combination that always worked. Make the foam a good color, black upper, clear sole or solid, and BOOM!

IMG_7327.jpeg

expectation
IMG_7326.jpeg

reality
It’s…wow that’s amazing how far off a brand can stray away from their original product design without the general public (not some of us) noticing/caring, because when you see it like this…

So the colors didn’t play a part? Dont tell me you’ll buy a wack color just because the shape is good
The colors played a part later for the masses I’m sure, but 2011 Royals sat and some of the coveted colors now like Electric Blues, Pewters, and others around that time sat around because before they started doing asinine stuff like asteroid prints and weather maps…they fell off from the quality molds, builds, finishes and comfort known from foams before.

The colors alone weren’t the problem by a long stretch

Its like they took the metallic red foamposites and put the royal colors on it with suede eyestays, blue outlined mini swoosh, and blue black carbon fiber, and called it the dark neon royals 2024.

They might look like this (metallic red ps)
IMG_8267.jpeg

IMG_8256.jpeg

I wish we got a right retro of these:

IMG_8258.jpeg

2027 it is fellas. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I only own the 2015 Pearls from the pack and 2017 Royals.. guess they’ll do until then when Nike hopefully gets these right for the 30th.

Foams need a “recraft” to bring the shape back closer to either OG or AT LEAST those first release retros like the ‘02 Pearls.

2027 it is fellas. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I only own the 2015 Pearls from the pack and 2017 Royals.. guess they’ll do until then when Nike hopefully gets these right for the 30th.

Foams need a “recraft” to bring the shape back closer to either OG or AT LEAST those first release retros like the ‘02 Pearls.
The shape on those 02-03 pairs was the closest I’ve seen to OG. And they were comfortable

The colors played a part later for the masses I’m sure, but 2011 Royals sat and some of the coveted colors now like Electric Blues, Pewters, and others around that time sat around because before they started doing asinine stuff like asteroid prints and weather maps…they fell off from the quality molds, builds, finishes and comfort known from foams before.

The colors alone weren’t the problem by a long stretch
I’m from Baltimore and all those pairs you mentioned didn’t sit whatsoever in this area. Not saying they didn’t sit in some areas where they ain’t as popular tho. All those you mentioned need a retro, especially Pewter.

Back
Top Bottom