FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
LFG
1718915286256.gif

they're marketing these as part of the "cult classics" collection. the 180 and linen releases might be a hint on availability and allocation since those were marketed the same way

not giving a smidge of hope that ill cop galaxies this time around again.

whats the deal with the flightposite in the pic? Did they fix the soles or they hiding them behind the escapes? Lol

edit just saw the other pic smh

maybe on sale id cop. Is there an press on why they altered the soles again?

gaalaxy copped but pass on royals... the color looks too similar to the previous retro... rather have a darker royal like the OG

Can the big Foam followers weigh in on how far a pair like Orewood might drop in price? Saw them at a Nike community store today and might give them a try eventually. These retros gain any comfort?

For a fun discussion, how many owned the first release of the galaxy foams and what was the story/what did you pay for them? I didn’t get them at release date like most. I live in Illinois and had no shot of course. Had a few people say they’d hook it up due to previous favors but once they saw what they were selling for that went out the window and understandably so. I think I got my first pair like a year or so after release and paid right around $800. The second pair I got I ended up acquiring through trade. I had two pair of the Jordan T23 Tokyo V’s and had heard a rumor they were releasing again. So I traded a pair to a guy in the UAE (United Arab Emirates) that I had done business with in the past. This pair was dope because he had a custom box with them too. Definitely an iconic shoe, a little overrated in my personal opinion, but can’t deny the impact they made.
IMG_5557.jpeg

IMG_5558.jpeg

I didn’t spend money on galaxies but I did pay resale for the Yeezy IIs. Still have them. Passed on galaxies cause they were ehhh. Size 11 resale were going for close to a grand iirc.

I’m out here in Vegas so there was no chance I was getting a pair when they released…Once all the craziness happened and the prices skyrocketed I was automatically out…No way I was paying nearly $1k for a pair of shoes (Still refuse to spend that much on a pair to this day)…Missed out which literally made them one of my grails, but scratched them off the list because of the aftermarket…Resigned myself to never getting a pair…

There’s a few shoes rolling around in my head that I tell myself ~IF I can get these I can move on~ and this is one of those pairs so I can scratch them off the list as it were…A real sneakerhead never really stops buying sneakers, at least in my experience, but these are just one of those pairs that give me a sense of accomplishment when it comes to my addiction 🤷‍♂️…I’m willing to break my rule and go aftermarket on a pair of these if need be because I’m on the wrong side of my 40’s now and can see the finish line as far as “collecting” goes, so I’m willing to make those big purchase leaps if it’s one of THOSE shoes on my list…I’ll never be out of the game but chasing releases has all but stopped for me in recent years and I’ve settled into this groove of buying pairs nobody else seems to want on sale and just wearing the mess out of them…I rarely ever do the release day dance anymore…This is a pair that’ll make me hit the dance floor…

Back
Top Bottom