FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I picked these up at my local resale shop yesterday. They were running a 20% discount for used items so they came out to $120 flat. They look to be worn 1-2 times.

IMG_3155.jpeg
I’ll never forgive myself for passing on those when they were under retail for a brief period a few years ago on StockX. Not really passing, just not taking advantage and thinking they’ll go lower.

I hate that the first pic we have is with a comparison, they really are put to shame in that pic.

I’ll probably still be in for these, but it feels so wrong right now because we’re a far cry at this point from what they should be.

Do better Nike (even though buying is supporting them not needing to do better smh)

Feeling like they were switched to “ad” version later and they were just gonna be generic industrial blue in the beginning. Like they had a blue that was close to the royals but not quite and said **** it add the blue carbon and the swoosh outline and we’ll say it’s the pair from the ad. They are too bad to be an alternate retro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom