FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Feeling like they were switched to “ad” version later and they were just gonna be generic industrial blue in the beginning. Like they had a blue that was close to the royals but not quite and said **** it add the blue carbon and the swoosh outline and we’ll say it’s the pair from the ad. They are too bad to be an alternate retro.

That isn’t how shoe production works. :lol:

They’re not out here making design decisions on the fly. I do appreciate the good fan fiction though.

CDG x Olympics Foams
(Got from Twitter)

GPFoHmqXIAAOLtL.jpeg
GPFoHmmWgAIvHIB.jpeg
1720858616000.jpg

That isn’t how shoe production works. :lol:

They’re not out here making design decisions on the fly. I do appreciate the good fan fiction though.

I didn’t mean like they changed it last second literally 🤦🏼‍♂️. The ad route seems like a tack on after they came up with just an industrial blue colorway. The shoe is so lackluster looks like no effort was put in to it. These are lazy as **** for something they are using a back story for.

Not to derail the Royal chatter but one of yall had shared comparison pics of your ‘23 anthracites beside the ‘20 pair some time ago. Shot in the dark for that member to see this or if anyone else has both release and care to throw some pics up for me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Not to derail the Royal chatter but one of yall had shared comparison pics of your ‘23 anthracites beside the ‘20 pair some time ago. Shot in the dark for that member to see this or if anyone else has both release and care to throw some pics up for me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I’m not sure how to quote the post but if you look at the thread gallery way at the bottom of the page it’s on page 10 of pics

They keep messing with the CF plates on all these CWs and I’m not sure why. Even the “dream a world” foams looked decent but the CF plate ruined em.

I was wondering if any other foams had altered CF plates. It's not a good look. Forgot about those dream a world joints. All the other patterned foams look fine with a standard CF plate.

Back
Top Bottom