FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It makes them tacky as hell
20240731_181438.jpg
Exactly why i refused to throw these into rotation until they were hit with satin finish. Gloss absolutely had to go.

I really was looking forward to this release ...top 10 kicks of all time in my book....but as said before , there is something off about these yes da shape is off but I can get past that...it's da color it's just not that Neon Blue ,that hue that you just can't explain until seeing a pair of OG's or other retros. Won't regret it either. Hopefully da next rendition nike steps it up

All the back grooves are cut off at the top now 🤦🏼‍♂️. Cue the Don Corleone gif.
I'm looking at other pics posted on here and it varies on the sizes looks like. Some have it cut off like this pair and others are like the 2017 pair.

lol. Look at my join date and my post history.

Definitely not new to foams and if you look at the 2007 foams post, I’ve bought like 4 pair of that release.

I’m saying they look good to me. Mainly because of the blue carbon fiber and the blue outline of the swoosh, which is true to the Nike phone number ad picture.

And for the soft foam, that’s just something in confirming on what someone else said as well. It is soft. Idgaf if it’s “counter productive.” Mfs well over 40 years old now and ain’t nobody hooping in foams and no one definitely is rocking foams for stiffness.

If you like em, get them. I like them. I got them.

Back
Top Bottom