FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The foam is not supposed to be soft. You want to like it that way, cool, but don’t come up with corny excuses on why it’s stupid for us to comment on it.

Bruh the foam ain’t soft like a marshmallow or a pillow. They’re still foams and I was just pointing out that they are softer than previously iterations as someone else mentioned.

You can comment all you want, but insinuating that I must be new to foams and I’ve never owned a pair of foams, etc. seems weird to me, and the co-signing mob mentality. Probably the reason why I haven’t posted much on NT anymore, but I definitely had to come back and post of these recent Penny releases such as these Nike phone number and foams, the white and blue home Penny 1s, Orlando Penny 1s and the Atlantic blue Penny IIs.

You can't tell me the blue carbon fiber and the subtle blue outline on the Nike swoosh isn't clean af. That's the reason I got them and the reason why I like them.

1722525078802.png

Well the ad had the same upper color and height/shape as OGs. So we’re saying the same things. And of course there’s this…

IMG_8879.jpeg

No one is complaining about the Swoosh outline. We get that. Point is they said they were making the sample and they didn’t come close. They just cherry picked two aspects of it.

The comparisons are fair because they are pretty much supposed to be the same aside from only two things they did get right about them, the carbon and outline. The comparison to the recent retros just shows how much further away they are from OGs since the 17s and 11s were off too.

Last edited:
Bruh the foam ain’t soft like a marshmallow or a pillow. They’re still foams and I was just pointing out that they are softer than previously iterations as someone else mentioned.

You can comment all you want, but insinuating that I must be new to foams and I’ve never owned a pair of foams, etc. seems weird to me, and the co-signing mob mentality. Probably the reason why I haven’t posted much on NT anymore, but I definitely had to come back and post of these recent Penny releases such as these Nike phone number and foams, the white and blue home Penny 1s, Orlando Penny 1s and the Atlantic blue Penny IIs.
Talk your ** :nthat:

The softness should mean something to you when it comes to durability and quality, considering the price. I used to scuff foams and just wipe the scuff out because they weren't soft.

And yeah, you commented about the softness like you're new to foams, because that's not something that should be wanted. There's nothing weird about that assumption. Why else would someone be happy to get some soft foams? Because they're just happy to have a pair. That means they probably can be ripped. That's like getting the Flightposite and being happy with some of the changes like the outsole or the neoprene upper being thin.

No one is complaining about the outsole? I wanted the taller and wider toe cap and higher back cap of the outsole. Of course the ad Nike used for this release looked amazing.

Was looking forward to the blue/black shank, outlined mini swoosh, but also the shape, outsole, and color of the ad .

They're not soft like that. They're still foams. Not sure why ppl thinking they're Charmin soft, and it's probably not even noticeable to most. Feels like the only people complaining about the alleged "softness" are the ones who either don't have them in hand, don't want them, don't like them, have no intentions of buying them.

Mfs just hating to hate I suppose.

They're not soft like that. They're still foams. Not sure why ppl thinking they're Charmin soft, and it's probably not even noticeable to most. Feels like the only people complaining about the alleged "softness" are the ones who either don't have them in hand, don't want them, don't like them, have no intentions of buying them.

Mfs just hating to hate I suppose.
Wait they aren't ultra boost foams?

07’ Taiwan mold vs. 24’ China mold

24’ mold seems almost like a low..
IMG_6636.jpeg

See height difference..
IMG_6640.jpeg

IMG_6637.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

Nike definitely missed on the prototype toecap..

Take it for what it’s worth..

Definitely a disappointment and should deserve better attention, but hopefully Nike can remaster these in 3yrs for its 30th anniversary… is my hope.

Last edited:
Wow. That comparison right there is all you need to see. These are low tops. Man just kills the shape. I’ve never had foams, was gonna get these cuz I was so in love with the originals in high school. These are just sad and look like a replica version. The height difference is the killer. I could deal with the rest if they got that right.

07’ Taiwan mold vs. 24’ China mold

24’ mold seems almost like a low..
IMG_6636.jpeg

See height difference..
IMG_6640.jpeg

IMG_6637.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

Nike definitely missed on the prototype toecap..

Take it for what it’s worth..

Definitely a disappointment and should deserve better attention, but hopefully Nike can remaster these in 3yrs for its 30th anniversary… is my hope.

Yea at this point I’ll wait for the eventual remaster. Good with my anthracite as they’re rainy day beaters. Would love to own a proper retro of these.

Back
Top Bottom