FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
10% off going through the SHOP App on Fosters...

Screenshot_20240920_210702_Shop.jpg
Screenshot_20240920_210742_Shop.jpg

Anyone think that these are still wearable? Or should I be prepared to do a re-glue on the sole. Just picked them up off of eBay for a pretty good price I feel

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    927.5 KB · Views: 166
Did anyone else cop the royal/international in size 15? I ask because I’ve only seen Nike and other sellers go up to 15. However, I copped a size 15 from stockx so I’m cuirious where the inventory came from. Also if you got a 15 is your box black or orange?

Thanks

Can we conclude it's the overlay sewn on that covers the grooves? Makes no sense for it to be the actual mold that's incorrect and have the variability we've seen.

I recently copped big bangs and 2024 royals. I un'ds the big bangs today and the step in comfort for royals was infinitely better. I would actually say there was no break in for royals while big bangs are typical bricks out the gate.

bring on the galaxies

I think that 2017 was as close to og as we're getting. Grooves just right, color just right, (just didn't have the bigger pull tab and bigger logo) but those were minor details I could care less about.

Back
Top Bottom