FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It's sarcasm. Dudes started on that peeling crap for the gone fishings too. It's obvious that these are different materials and are actually more similar to the GF than the mirrors.
whew!!...thanx....would hate to spend that much and they started doing that!

I'm waiting for all of the guys to take photos with their favorite gucci gear with the gucci foams so i can get a good laugh..

I know one thing I better get my hands on some holos, might have to enter multiple raffles with the way the hype building. This is the type of release when you get the people that say "I don't even like foams, but I gotta have these....."

I know one thing I better get my hands on some holos, might have to enter multiple raffles with the way the hype building. This is the type of release when you get the people that say "I don't even like foams, but I gotta have these....."
I think they'll be like gone fishing, a lot of people will come out to grab them but we should be good.

Foams have been great in 2015 imo.  If they completely did away with the packs there'd be nothing to complain about.

Changed my mind, the price is still too high.

Last edited:

Really?  The only thing different is the print.  I wonder how many people that paid the price to be 1 of 54 might be regretting that decision now.
that print makes a huge difference to me.
The print was nice but is the difference enough to justify the price difference?  Not for me, I'll cop these and act like the Quai 54 versions never existed.

Back
Top Bottom