FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hopefully dude ships em, alot of flakers on ebay. They don't ship if they don't get the price they want

If he doesn't ship he still gets charged sellers fees from ebay so he would have to list them at a much higher price to absorb the " double fee".

Keep in mind the age and mindset of someone who wants/needs to finance shoes. This can get ugly in a hurry for some. Others will use it to build their credit score. It can work either way.
Yeah I'm thinking this will backfire more frequently, atleast on the high ticket items... how do they handle a repo? :lol: send Bernice to pull the shoes off your feet and ship em back?

It's called a credit card.

When I use my credit card I pay the full amount on the spot. I'm asking you who pays monthly on sneakers? Who gets a $100 bill on $1000 shoes every month?

Two totally different things. In no way are they similar. Hence my what's this sneaker collecting thing coming to. The homie SK8 doesn't post outside of showcase but I'm sure he could explain this better then me. I found out through him.

That's YOU and the "homie" sk8. tons of people put shoes on credit cards and pay them off over time. It's the same difference except you pay FC fees instead of your credit card. I don't see you ranting about the PayPal bill me later option either. It's the same difference and the consumer ultimately doesn't care whom he's giving the commission to whether it's FC, PayPal, a cc, a loan shark, etc.

other venues allow for payment plans ie jewelers, car lenders, banks, mortgage companies, etc.

Last edited:
Keep in mind the age and mindset of someone who wants/needs to finance shoes. This can get ugly in a hurry for some. Others will use it to build their credit score. It can work either way.
Yeah I'm thinking this will backfire more frequently, atleast on the high ticket items... how do they handle a repo? :lol: send Bernice to pull the shoes off your feet and ship em back?

Have to read into it. Are they even allowing you to take the product before its paid off?

I haven't even seen it yet... but he said financing which means you take it, unless he meant layaway which would make much more sense in this market.

The whole rant about what collecting has come to. You act like dudes haven't been putting shoes on credit already. Financing at FC is no different for the consumer and is just another avenue for FC to make money which makes no impact for us. Therefore it doesn't matter.

I have to agree with this. I know a few people who use daddy's cc to buy shoes and struggle to pay it off monthly.

As BigJ alluded I think this is more of a way for FC to move product. Most people that go to FC window shop unless its a tourist who just needs to buy something from FC. FC use to be a great store 10 yrs ago but now I think its part of the problem in the snkr community vs a pillar

10-30% interest! :lol: yeah most CCs are much lower than the high end of that spectrum... even my first BS secured card I got was like 20% so if your credit line isn't high enough for those shoes you just gotta have then maybe you should work on that first but hey, whatever floats ones boat.

Solar Red Y2s would only be 50 more bucks a month than my truck note... bout to let them come get this gas guzzler out of my driveway :smokin

10-30% interest! :lol: yeah most CCs are much lower than the high end of that spectrum... even my first BS secured card I got was like 20% so if your credit line isn't high enough for those shoes you just gotta have then maybe you should work on that first but hey, whatever floats ones boat.

You can get up to $10,000 worth of sneakers. An price correction on the Mags. It's $702.90 a month.

Honestly, it's just free money for FC if they set it up properly.

FC has always been an issue though.

FC is the reason you can't be general release sneakers because any joe can think he's a reseller, go to FC and put them in.
That wasnt always the case with FC Im talking  years ago as stated in my post. 

But FC doesnt accept every shoe and very few GR are accepted but they also sell shoes themselves. I could be wrong  but I think they have a few snkr accounts as well. 

Man I been away for a minute. Wanted to see how the olive joints looked. 85 percent for the black gucci but why is it in 2 weeks instead of the 2 or 3 months like it was...I guess that's why people financing shoes.

My little perspective on financing, you don't have to pay the duration of the terms. You can pay things off early. My whole thing is if you got the cash, spend it on shoes and stuff alike. You don't want 3 little bills being a big bill. However credit to cash ratio while making payments is a art. You have to be anxious to pay off balances. Destroying your wealth is a no no. And not every release is worth purchasing and"real" people won't pick at you cause you got the new pokemon (sneakers) every other week. 800 dollars is shear stupidity if you have over 50 shoes unless you making plays thru purchases. I still like shoes I just hate the new guys who act like thirsty little females on trl.

Last edited:
Hey bros you can finance shoes on Flight Club now. So all those expensive Foams you might have missed can be yours today! Ha ha ha

What the hell has collecting sneakers come to. My god man folks gonna be out here ruining their credit over some Nikes. Making monthly payments. Smh
lol kids can finally cop that eminem 4 on FC...lol

I've never once in my life heard of ANYONE paying a monthly bill on shoes. Not once. Who are the retailers who provide such a service? You can't go into any chain store and finance anything. Please let me know where they do this at?
i finaced my laptop through the bank..

2 years of payments.. intersted over 2 years

ONLY 198 bucks..

Good credit booster.. Great deal for me..as i had the cash to buy it anyways

When I use my credit card I pay the full amount on the spot. I'm asking you who pays monthly on sneakers? Who gets a $100 bill on $1000 shoes every month?

Two totally different things. In no way are they similar. Hence my what's this sneaker collecting thing coming to. The homie SK8 doesn't post outside of showcase but I'm sure he could explain this better then me. I found out through him.
this.. who in the hell would pay minimum payments ona  credit card.. the interest is going to shoot up the moon!!!

Fragment 1s FC wants $123 and change monthly. For Mags over $400 a month. I can easily see someone slipping on those payments. FC only has 3,6 and 12 month plans available. 10-30% APR based off credit score.
30 percent!!!!!

someone needs to add the price up for the Eminem 4's at 30% APR!!!...LMAO

I go to sleep and this thread turns into a FC Financing 101 Class.. I love it!!! Maybe i need to get in the sneaker loan business..lol

mirror foams are by the far the best so sad it goes for 600$

The peeling killed the chromeposites for me. I've seen the gone fishing on feet and they are fuego! But as of right now the Curry 1's Gold Banner >>> Future 2015 Foamposite releases.

You can laugh now if you want to, but I have them and on feet they look sooooo much better, plus I got so many more compliments about my Curry's than when I've worn foams. And it's mainly because I went for a shoe that wasn't as sought after as Jordans or Foams that people aren't used to seeing on a daily bases. Even a guy in the footlocker was like damn them sh*ts look butta in person. I'm getting tired of clunky foams, from the price hikes to the wack color waves they've been putting out the last few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom