FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I sold my pearl foams but if they retro AGAIN i might pick them up again. I think its one of the best foams

As a dolphins fan in Pittsburgh I refuse to wear black and yellow anything.

As for south music, I believe you're referring to Splack Pack.
So much good music came out of Miami and the rest of the south back then. I was just listening to Luke's greatest hits last week

Sports run my life, I don't care about wearing a rivals colors. As long as it doesn't have their name, city or logo, I'll wear it.

I like the Wu-tang foams, not sure about the hologram foams. The holograms just look super basic to me in pics.

sidebar: I didn't realize it was so many people from the DC/B-more area on here, but then again it's a foamposite thread so why am I surprised.

As a dolphins fan in Pittsburgh I refuse to wear black and yellow anything.

As for south music, I believe you're referring to Splack Pack.
So much good music came out of Miami and the rest of the south back then. I was just listening to Luke's greatest hits last week
i finally heard cowards of compton for the first time this week.. Dissing artists on bootyshaking beats while dancing is an arti in itsself.

Here in the 813, we take any song and slow it down. So everything from Slow Jamz to Trap Music is " screw juice".
LMAO ive been in the bay a few times and across the water.. ive never heard "screw juice" ever.. I'm going have to ask that question. but yes.. Wheres Rated R.. i know tampa tony is locked up for life.. City Boy got on my last nerve 13 years ago

Here in the 813, we take any song and slow it down. So everything from Slow Jamz to Trap Music is " screw juice".
LMAO ive been in the bay a few times and across the water.. ive never heard "screw juice" ever.. I'm going have to ask that question. but yes.. Wheres Rated R.. i know tampa tony is locked up for life.. City Boy got on my last nerve 13 years ago

Last time I heard about dude he was locked up, I think Tampa Tony beat his charges. If you visit the hood and know about the Bass Style Djs and the old Tampa fashions. Or even the old days Rock- Rod mixtapes. You would know about slowed down music. That's all I listen to, that's the only way I can listen to Young Thug

Last time I heard about dude he was locked up, I think Tampa Tony beat his charges. If you visit the hood and know about the Bass Style Djs and the old Tampa fashions. Or even the old days Rock- Rod mixtapes. You would know about slowed down music. That's all I listen to, that's the only way I can listen to Young Thug
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/juice/content/tampa-tony-gets-life-prison-drugs

Thats the last i heard from him.. I cant find anything on Rated R.. He had a song with lil Jon.. Ride off of the Ghetto Psychic (ii think thats what its called) that i used to bang back in the days..

But yeah they play alot of slowed down stuff.. Why no chops though?

Back
Top Bottom