FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
@zsneakerheadz always comes correct with his info. Him and @NYC757 are the only people i listen to when they drop info

Just wanna know when he posted the date in here for us..... I mean he came in here like he was vindicated for me not believing his dates and what not.

And when it's supposed to be "squashed" ol boy comes running back like we still at it.

Don't care for dude regardless.

Last edited:
Early 2015
cool, they look like electric blues, wonder if they'll do electric greens again after these, hope so, they'll prolly use "green strike" instead of electric green though.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic. Dude posted the ps of these like 2 years ago now. Was supposed to have dropped already.

Exactly. Definitely not the picture he used, and he said they were coming by 2015, don't remember his exact words

@zsneakerheadz always comes correct with his info. Him and @NYC757 are the only people i listen to when they drop info
Just wanna know when he posted the date in here for us..... I mean he came in here like he was vindicated for me not believing his dates and what not.

And when it's supposed to be "squashed" ol boy comes running back like we still at it.

i'll prob get blocked for this but I find his shenanigans funny, hence why I follow him on ig, you need a good laugh every now and again
laugh.gif

Like i said we will find out information and rather its true or not eventually no matter if he tells us early or not so what he says doesn't really matter.

Def gonna try and cop this Pack. Did a lot of dudes dirty on the court in hawk flights [emoji]128515[/emoji]

I'm in for the HGG pack, my nephew will get the hawk flights... After baltsneak made a cameo appearance, GamerG will be talking about how he wish he online to ask dude questions.

I'm in for that HGG pack as well. I've been wanted a foam pack , but just couldn't eat that $500 tag. But $385 is much more reasonable and plus I like the Hawk flights.

THEM AIR HAWKS ARE HIDEOUS!wake me up when the holograms drop..come on nike stop forcing us to buy shoes we don't like.Blasphemy to relate this pack to HGG.this is the pack that had the pearls or gift pack.He got game 13 came I knew this was inevitable nike

View media item 1689391

Last edited:
I want the Hawk Flights more then the Pearls. This is a very good pack IMO.
I don't hate the hawk flights but I wouldn't buy them on their own... I also feel this is a good pack compared to all the others. Mainly because of the price point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom