FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No one said the Gucci were limited tho. That's something that dude just popped in here and asked about.

People want the Gucci to be limited to justify their purchases IMO.
When the info started to leak they were said to be limited. I haven't paid attention since & for the record I'm glad they aren't limited.

I honestly don't remember seeing that at all. Where'd you get that info from?

Kind of annoyed these release on a Friday as I'm at work & foams haven't been sitting at all here besides the grey suede

I'll wait for the big homie @NYC757 to drop more info before I buy this HOH rumor.. After all of the foam releases all of a sudden they want to make the Gucci and Holo limited ? That makes no sense at all. Nike is to greedy to limit these

No one said the Gucci were limited tho. That's something that dude just popped in here and asked about.

People want the Gucci to be limited to justify their purchases IMO.

I do remember your buddy @baltsneakershow saying the white pair will be more limited than the black pair. Maybe that's what dude is referring to, I really don't see those blacks being limited.

Copping the black gucci pros. White joints can go to hell along with them plat yeezy pros coming next year. White sock liners and lightly colored eyestays are no bueno for me. That's why I like the pearls, considering the pack but hawk flights are not desired.

Them hologram foams better not be limited to HOHs. What foam came out around Black Friday last year? Knicks right? Bought em with my infrareds if I remember correctly and they didn't even sell out at the local FTL chains. Also on the hologram foams we get on Black Friday, the print or graphic better not have a diminished sheen to it or not be as holographic compared to the quai release. Better be the same or I'ma be mad :lol:

EDIT
‘Hologram Intensity’

Last edited:
well, if the Pearl + Hawk pack is confirmed then I'll be skipping on the black gucci I was planning on getting. Man, one of the few packs where both shoes are equally good IMO. Jesus Shuttlesworth wore both in He Got Game

i like the quais... but for 4k... heck no... holo's will be my next foam to buy then... carolinia's.. no clear sole.. if i cop im painting the foam black so i can have a dr doom foamposite one version..lol

Gucci's will definitely be copped. Already put in my time off request at work so i can go ahead and cop.

Thinking of doing the same.

:smh:

Those black Guccis would have been fire if they used the red that Gucci uses instead of that pinkish Yeezy color that it seems to look like.

This happens all the time when the dates are either a day or a few days off. Every foam release this year outside of the Mirrors dropped on a Saturday. The Guccis will be no different

Back
Top Bottom