FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I think the white Gucci pair is kind of ugly but nice at the same time. Will buy them if they hit outlets.

Almost all foams hit outlets now. Foam hype is finally done. I think white hit outlets unless they're truly limited. Won't be mad if I miss them but will buy them for cheap.

Almost all foams hit outlets now. Foam hype is finally done. I think white hit outlets unless they're truly limited. Won't be mad if I miss them but will buy them for cheap.

Hitting outlets doesn't really mean much these days considering the lack of phone ordering and the price tags they tend to see.

Still wondering if the obsidians, golds, gone fishings will hit in large numbers.

Pearl will be the best Foam by default. OG CWs always and forever better then a retro+.

Gucci white > black

That red/green mix always looks better on a white sneaker as opposed to black. Spikes immediately come to mind. An those Bad Apple KD 7s were gross last year. IMO

It's too early in the morning for you guys to be trolling me like this.  Some of you are actually saying this pair is better than the black pair.

The carbon fiber alone is repulsive.

Last edited:
Knick foams also dropped last year. besides the Golds and mirrors every other foam dropped on Saturday.  I guess the Gucci's and the Holograms will join the list of the foams that didn't. 

Outside of a few releases last year and this year foams usually drop on Fridays.
I am only speaking about this year and this year only the Golds and Obs dropped on a Friday.  The rest were either Saturday or Sunday for the Mirrors.   So roughly half of the foams that dropped this year did so on Saturday.  Two on a Friday and one on Sunday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom