FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Dr Doom Foams = most overhyped Foam ever

great character (I have a Doom tat)
horrible movie
unforgivable rendition of the character
terrible Nike reflecting said rendition

Only Nike associates Dr Doom with the colors black and white. Smh

the "leather" on the eyestay and heel collar of those Dooms looks horrible 
sick.gif

horrible movie

So wrong bruh.... People habitually frown upon the dooms because of the white sock liner.

And who cares about the movie. It's all about the shoe bruh. It's just a clean colorway.

And that sample pic... Need to pray to da doom gods that the eye stays are just place holders for the regular one it should have :lol:

I need gucci's to last on ndc till i go get my haircut at 10:00 cst    

My barber has access to that 40% discount, and i'm gonna ask him if he can look out while i'm in the chair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

horrible movie

Every time I see comic book dudes rant about Dr Doom foams I just picture this guy writing the post.

Who the hell actually cares that the nickname doesn't match the character?

It's a dope colorway that's it that's all.

So wrong bruh.... People habitually frown upon the dooms because of the white sock liner.

And who cares about the movie. It's all about the shoe bruh. It's just a clean colorway.

And that sample pic... Need to pray to da doom gods that the eye stays are just place holders for the regular one it should have :lol:

People who love comics as much if not more than shoes. Why I mentioned the tat. It's a abomination strictly off of name association. Take anything you love outside of shoes and have Nike make a sneaker all wrong based off it. Have the name stick and take off then let's revisit this convo.

Last edited:
Haysoos Creesto those dooms look amazing

Overhyped or not, they're a great looking pair of shoes

Dooms better release like the original.. that sample is "doomed"..

Holgrams is going to be my last foam for 2015..

People who love comics as much if not more than shoes. Why I mentioned the tat. It's a abomination strictly off of name association. Take anything you love outside of shoes and have Nike make a sneaker all wrong based off it. Have the name stick and take off then let's revisit this convo.

I love comics and the dr doom name never bothered me. I purchased my pair back in the day without a care in the world of the movie reference.
That movie was an abomination within itself so it's fit that the shoes and the character gives you the same feeling.

Comics were my first hobby. Word to marvel, DC, and image comics.

Those damn wish pics got me...

I was tryin to avoid dropping 400 plus this weekend with the 9s as well but damnit, wish I could unrep the person who posted the pics lol pun intended

my sockliner on my dooms were grey after 3 wears... the white bottom got dingy quick... #pass

Back
Top Bottom