FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Aint passing on these blue chromes. Chipping isn't a issue to me.
I hate to beat a dead horse but has it been proven it'll chip like the mirror all stars ? Does anyone know? I can't lie it'll be a factor into if I cop or not
theres been a few pics floating around of pairs chipping and cracking to different degrees. not sure if u wanna call that proven, but at the very least the answer would be yes theres a chance.

Hopefully I get a call tomorrow from HOH. I was only able to enter one raffle since that was the only store within my reach to enter. If that fails NDC or bust.

The University Blues looking 
nthat.gif

Im about 10 minutes from the nike clearance store in kissimmee and they get foams on a regular basis. Resellers constantly post up though, its like a job for them and the minute the shoes hit the counter, theyre snagged

Damn thats crazy, sounds pitiful to me. They prob make minimum wage so those little reselling come ups are nice.

What video is that?

Happy 1k foams! Aha!

#creepsbackintobushes

"Where Ya At" off of Dirty Sprite 2.

is that your pic? It looks like the pic thats been floating around a few weeks

That's because it is lol

Plus that's the pair that Balt said was fake when that picture surfaced.

Little doubt for me that they'll inevitably peel, but that's not the picture to base that inference on at all :lol:

Happy 1000 :pimp:

Last edited:
Foams did make a comeback. Black gucci pair was the best imho. It's practical and can be worn. Mirror foams has the best apPEEL so I will have to disqualify those.

Back
Top Bottom