FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just wont knowingly purchase a shoe that will fall apart, would you buy a Lambo if you knew the transmission would fall out the seccond you punched it? You may look cool, until people in a Toyota are laughing at you.

Last edited:
Just wont knowingly purchase a shoe that will fall apart, would you buy a Lambo if you knew the transmission would fall out the seccond you punched it? You may look cool, until people in a Toyota are laughing at you.
Lambo talk.. the 2003-2005 Gallardo's have the clutch problem..To the point that an Alternative company made a better clutch that actualyl lasts longer.. the OEM clutch lasts barely 12k miles..lol

Can we see your Gallarodo with a pair of Shooting Star Foams on the hood? Throw in the shrink wrap.

Last edited:

you got your pack already or you went to the store when the info was posted?

and the hoh royals were from 2008
yeah.. i got them that evening.. Was with the fam so that was an easy go-to purchase..
Whats the difference with the HOH royals than the 2007 or 2011's?
thought u swore you wouldnt buy any more "sucker packs"? what happen to all that dumb ish you repeatedly kept on pushing about "oh we must boycott these sucker packs so nike will blah blah blah...."? you beat the ish into the ground. and now u go buy a so called "sucker pack"...i knew u were full of it.

yeah.. i got them that evening.. Was with the fam so that was an easy go-to purchase..

thought u swore you wouldnt buy any more "sucker packs"? what happen to all that dumb ish you repeatedly kept on pushing about "oh we must boycott these sucker packs so nike will blah blah blah...."? you beat the ish into the ground. and now u go buy a so called "sucker pack"...i knew u were full of it.

I'm saying tho.... He got the sucker pack for $200 off. That's not a bad look IMO.

I'm saying tho.... He got the sucker pack for $200 off. That's not a bad look IMO.
i get what youre saying. thats a great deal. but he still didnt get them because nike lowered the retail price to what he would deem them as not a suckerpack. he just got a discount. it still goes against all that stuff he kept repeatedly bumping. all that boycott talk, and he still gave Nike his money LOL

so i guess all that goes out the window as long as he finds a discount
laugh.gif
that aint being true

Last edited:
@ATDizzle imma keep it 100.... my tune changes when the price does also
laugh.gif

guilty = me
yea but youre not the one being annoying and bumping that "suckerpack" and "lets boycott nike over these packs!" over and over and over and over to the point where even you yourself told him to stop being a broken record
laugh.gif

200 for SS's and a 100 for penny 6s

Not bad.
View media item 1855446They already have this crap up. Thoughts of what may actually get released.

Btw asteroid foams held up pretty good. But I guess it was a wrap? 2015 > 2014

Last edited:

basically BigJ took the words out of my mouth..2 shoes for 300 is a fair deal.. and also i said yes boycott so that they go to outlets and we can get them for a fair price.. which i did..

It's a lot of sensitive dudes in this thread. All this Mumbo jumbo over shoes that have no value. Bickering/arguing/calling folks out. SMH

And these shoes DO have value either monetarily or sentimental and sometimes both.  In the case of water wet chromes they have value that is worth more than what they cost 

Last edited:

And these shoes DO have value either monetarily or sentimental and sometimes both.  In the case of water wet chromes they have value that is worth more than what they cost 
unpeeled tho.. but when they do (if they do) it drops..lol

View media item 1855726

First time ever raffling for a shoe and lucked up and won. A lil disappointed in the quality tho, the insides of the shoes had slight peeling already smh

Sorry to hear that. Almost $300 and these joints peeling slightly. Might as well return them joints. Full refund. I like kicks like the next man, but sometimes this stuff gets out of hand with this quality! Money went down the drain on these kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom