FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Finally paid for the shoes. @ducatiMatt looked out for the homie.

Sold some black red XIs from 2012 to pretty much pay for these :smile:
Nice! Probably wasn't gonna wear them 11s anyhow. Congrats.

:lol: i actually have 2001 black red XIs that are only worn twice so the 2012s were expendable.
fair enough

Would have done that regardless bruh. I don't this for your approval :lol:

I get it was a long nye/ny weekend but about my snkrs app order...
mm20UfoLayiO1kbJZ6mdAK7XX2YOxTOdIm4dQEwxLjh1iHz5wvAtg2fTVp5_WN3nX_3n

I ain't no jedi but unfortunately, I'm usually right about it.

Last edited:
^^ thats tight. Timmy D was the first player to wear Pearls in a game if i remember right. All star game maybe?

^^ thats tight. Timmy D was the first player to wear Pearls in a game if i remember right. All star game maybe?
Did not know that. I know he wore foams some of his signature models had posite tech on them. The game was in Milwaukee some drunk guy started yelling at me about Jennings I look at him confused. He said Jennings was the guy used to pass to Duncan in college. I don't remember a Jennings. I was in my late teens at the time and a Carolina fan. Duncan used to destroy us became a fan. The only guard I can remember from those teams was Children's, he was a pretty good college player.

Finally paid for the shoes. @ducatiMatt looked out for the homie.

Sold some black red XIs from 2012 to pretty much pay for these :smile:
Nice! Probably wasn't gonna wear them 11s anyhow. Congrats.

:lol: i actually have 2001 black red XIs that are only worn twice so the 2012s were expendable.
fair enough

Would have done that regardless bruh. I don't this for your approval :lol:
nvm, guess it was an even trade really

Last edited:
I got 2001s also. But mine beat to death. [emoji]128514[/emoji] great stuff bro.

thanks man.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford I'm happy with it. I was supposed to sell the 11s months ago after I got the 01s (for like the 5th time :lol:) but have been lazy. he was nice enough to offer me his pair for cost and waited for me to send the money over. I'm surprised they sold so quickly tho.

Olympic foam one dropping according to sneakernews
View media item 1856495I'm curious to see what they look like but it sounds like another spider man foam...trash. We shall see tho.

notice on the bottom of that, he says "all colors are on the actual foam part". This sounds like a horrible custom job. Nike printed the american flag and slapped it on to a foam :lol: but still :smh:

I'll reserve my judgement until pics surface.

open a tab on the computer or your phone through ebates (for nike). add something random to cart go to the checkout page and start the checkout process ..

just leave it, once you have your order confirmation from snkrs, go to ebates and do the wheres my cash back thing and post your email confirmation in there

nthat.gif

if already purchased on snkrs I assume too late to do this?
supunc-

Yes. eBates will know what time you opened your tracking ticket/shopping trip, and they will see the time of the order was before that. Can't hurt to try though if you want. 12% right now is no joke.
FYI - Ebates got back to me today (original req 11/25).....cash back 27.60 from Nike received
smokin.gif
...thanks again for the heads up fellas ....ebates customer service is on point too...they sent me reminders every few weeks to let me know they were still working on it and waiting for Nike to respond...

Anyone looking to cop the blue chromes you can place a back order through eastbay for SZ 11.5Product number-75420008 phone number-1-800-826-2205.
just got UPS shipping confirmation...should receive 1/12....NT fam coming thru once again 

Back
Top Bottom