FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Does anyone know if there is much of a size difference in just a half size for foams? My normal size is 9 but I do 9.5 in foams because I have kinda wide feet. Even the 9.5 is pretty narrow but is perfect once it's broken in. I found a good deal on some royals but they are a size 9. Not sure if I should just wait it out for a 9.5 or if it's not much difference.

I have most foams in my true to size but just recently I copped them .5 up. I even came in here and said I'm no more team true to size and I'm sticking with .5 up from now on. But I'm eating my words now lol cause having both sizes now I can compare and I actually think I do like it TTS. It's more lockdown and once it's broken in they're even better. After walking around with my half size up its way more roomier than I would like and there's no lockdown or feel of the shoe wrapping around my foot and not having that break in period to the shoe makes it feel big on me off the bat. So to answer your question I think doing the size 9 tts can work but it seems like you got wide fit and the .5 up was already tight on you? I'll say TTS is doable but everyone feet is different.

I have most foams in my true to size but just recently I copped them .5 up. I even came in here and said I'm no more team true to size and I'm sticking with .5 up from now on. But I'm eating my words now lol cause having both sizes now I can compare and I actually think I do like it TTS. It's more lockdown and once it's broken in they're even better. After walking around with my half size up its way more roomier than I would like and there's no lockdown or feel of the shoe wrapping around my foot and not having that break in period to the shoe makes it feel big on me off the bat. So to answer your question I think doing the size 9 tts can work but it seems like you got wide fit and the .5 up was already tight on you? I'll say TTS is doable but everyone feet is different.
The .5 up is tight on me before they are broken in. Once they are broken in they fit but I still have plenty of room in the front of the toe box. They just fit more narrow than other kicks.

The .5 up is tight on me before they are broken in. Once they are broken in they fit but I still have plenty of room in the front of the toe box. They just fit more narrow than other kicks.
id say try out a .5 smaller , you can find some shamoo/free willy foams DS for under $100 and then you can just use em as beaters

Does anyone know if there is much of a size difference in just a half size for foams? My normal size is 9 but I do 9.5 in foams because I have kinda wide feet. Even the 9.5 is pretty narrow but is perfect once it's broken in. I found a good deal on some royals but they are a size 9. Not sure if I should just wait it out for a 9.5 or if it's not much difference.

Best thing to do is take out the insoles. After they break in, put them back in and you're golden.

Every time I think I'm done with Foam's another nice one comes out.
mean.gif
welp possibly get ready to go after another one....zsneakerheadz just tweeted that he's seen the all star foam and it's CRAZY!!!

The Aurora IL Nike Chicago Outlet has the Penny Sharpie Pack for $300. I just tried to do a phone order but they said they don't ship out anything over $200. Weird policy but for those that live locally, it's a pretty good deal. Only 9.5 and 10 left.

The Aurora IL Nike Chicago Outlet has the Penny Sharpie Pack for $300. I just tried to do a phone order but they said they don't ship out anything over $200. Weird policy but for those that live locally, it's a pretty good deal. Only 9.5 and 10 left.

Repped for the info. Makes that $350+ tax I spent feel bad :lol:

Repped for the info. Makes that $350+ tax I spent feel bad
laugh.gif
Yeah, I remember that pack retailing for $500, which was way overpriced. $350 is still a good price and I think this is a pack that I would wear BOTH shoes. The Orlando colorway is just too dope and the Penny VI wasn't a bad look on this pack.

I live 15 minutes from there...

Repped for the info. Makes that $350+ tax I spent feel bad :lol:
Yeah, I remember that pack retailing for $500, which was way overpriced. $350 is still a good price and I think this is a pack that I would wear BOTH shoes. The Orlando colorway is just too dope and the Penny VI wasn't a bad look on this pack.

Agreed. I guess it's good that I already have it because I'd have a hard time dropping that at this moment. So much stuff on my plate :lol:

So let me tell you about my pair (I'm the guy that posted in the Team Posite forum and who Big J quoted).

As soon as I bought them, I rocked them. Took my nieces to the park. Shot a few baskets and a few lay ups in the park. Few literally means like less than 5 in this case. Keep in mind, I knew I had this shoes on the whole time so kept looking down to check on them (this is of course before knowing they would crack like that) and also to admire their beauty. Played hide and go seek with my nieces. Duck power walk and maybe a hop skip and jump to my hiding spot. Now this is where I probably messed up at, when we played "Lava Floor." So now we all over the playground, climbing and jumping everywhere so we don't touch the floor. Then we had a race. I won of course. Took them back home and boom that's when I noticed the crack :frown:.

Now come to the New Year's Eve party, it was in the basement of my manz house and it was less than 10 of us. His joint was small so basically no walking around. Only walking around you had to do was when it was your turn for beer pong. Besides that, was just sitting and smoking hookah. And that's the story.

Since then, I have wore them two more times, one to the gym (for chest day) and also to my job working with kids.

sorry for the long story.

So let me tell you about my pair (I'm the guy that posted in the Team Posite forum and who Big J quoted).

As soon as I bought them, I rocked them. Took my nieces to the park. Shot a few baskets and a few lay ups in the park. Few literally means like less than 5 in this case. Keep in mind, I knew I had this shoes on the whole time so kept looking down to check on them (this is of course before knowing they would crack like that) and also to admire their beauty. Played hide and go seek with my nieces. Duck power walk and maybe a hop skip and jump to my hiding spot. Now this is where I probably messed up at, when we played "Lava Floor." So now we all over the playground, climbing and jumping everywhere so we don't touch the floor. Then we had a race. I won of course. Took them back home and boom that's when I noticed the crack :frown:.

Now come to the New Year's Eve party, it was in the basement of my manz house and it was less than 10 of us. His joint was small so basically no walking around. Only walking around you had to do was when it was your turn for beer pong. Besides that, was just sitting and smoking hookah. And that's the story.

Since then, I have wore them two more times, one to the gym (for chest day) and also to my job working with kids.

sorry for the long story.

not a long story at all sir and most appreciated.

what i got out of it was: "You just enjoyed them" :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom