FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Surprised not too many [COLOR=#red]#teamearly[/COLOR] Royal Foam pics have surfaced. Absolutely have to have these!

How are the galaxies the "concord" of the foamposite lineup?

Wouldnt the royals be the concords of the foamposite lineup?
galaxies had florida mall looking crazy had people chanting.. we want foams in the thousands..lol even eggplants didnt have people doing that.. after that stupid release foam values shot out of the galaxy.. im glad things are somewhat calm.. only foams that are expensive are galaxies db's mirros pano's and tainjin

I'm flying from LA to NY for the holiday Wednesday morning, think I might be in the air when the Dooms drop online [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] man I hope they sit for a little hahaha

Do they drop at 7am PST?

Last edited:
I'm flying from LA to NY for the holiday Wednesday morning, think I might be in the air when the Dooms drop online [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] man I hope they sit for a little hahaha

Do they drop at 7am PST?
Yep, if you can, try stores in ny. I'm sure they'll be stores around NYC that might have leftovers.

Last edited:
Been a hot minute since I copped a pair of new Foams, how's the hype look on these? With TBs Friday and Space Jams in a couple weeks, you guys think these will be obtainable on Wednesday morning online?

now if only nike would reserve me these dooms like they did those tb3s yesterday then it would be extra lit....

My favorite foam reviewer.

penny-one-cent-1-jet-black-glacial-white-air-foamposite-pro-doctor-doom-new-era-snapback-1.jpg

Last edited:
So got a fl reservation but now im not sure if im gonna have time to pickup...whats the good word-these gonna be tough to cop on rd?

for those who want these, remember the Yeezy pack releases too so there is a good chance people's attention will be diverted
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom