FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
wish little cuz was still there  
tired.gif

Won the raffle but I used my middle name. I got my full name on my passport am I good?
they turned me down cause of that...they had extra pairs so i was good.. scrww that app..lol in general im funny about having TMI PII in my phone..

Im feeling them but im not protecting them yet.. ran out of supply.. plus i gotta protect another pair thats coming in..

Just saw them in sportszone. Look pretty good. Really shouldn't be a problem getting these from what I see out here...

Pretty sure if 3 yeezys, tb3s and space jams weren't dropping within 30days, these dooms would've sold out

Wasn't even a question if i wanted these foams over all that other stuff.

Copped another favorite i never thought I'd get, even tho they're retros (not that I'm complaining)

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

View media item 2238868

Now can we get a retro on the volt pros???

Random question but is it just me or foamposite one run small compared to the pros? I'm talking about recent releases. For me the golds, holos and black suede run snug compared to my pearls and black yeezy. I ended up selling the golds and black suede because they were uncomfortable. I like the holos too much to sell.

Back
Top Bottom