FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You know, you could just buy the 2017 Royals and put those 97s away for safe keeping as a collector's item or for sentimental value. They are 20 years old and you probably shouldn't be tearing them apart like that or even wearing them anymore.
or he could get a pair of 2017s.. take away the  nubuck and add it to the 97's.. and replace the yellow sole with the icy 2017 sole.. and call it a perfect hybrid..

So like a Foamposite 199X!!

You know, you could just buy the 2017 Royals and put those 97s away for safe keeping as a collector's item or for sentimental value. They are 20 years old and you probably shouldn't be tearing them apart like that or even wearing them anymore.

they are his shoes. let my manz do what he pleases. they arent gonna fall apart anyways.

Been awhile since I posted in here. Regardless, u guys finally see the tech fleece foam? Posting pics in a second

My fault fellas. I been away from home with this new job so I'll update you guys on the restoration as soon as I get back.

To People asking about "God of soles" just google, YouTube or eBay it and you should be able to find it. I got mine off eBay and it shipped fast. Just be careful the "icing" or whiting/clearing chemicals are very strong. I got a drip or two on my hands and it turned my skin white and peeled it so use gloves. It definitely works for me tho.

2000 Concords and my OG playoff Xii are next.

Do you guys think the Olympics might restock anywhere?  Looking for a size 11.  When my Nike order cancelled, the L felt like the Falcons in the Super Bowl. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom