FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

nike should invest in 90s reebok ice sole tech, my '06 questions (S, as in multiples [ok like 2prs tbt
laugh.gif
]) still ice cold blue, dirty, but ice cold blue
you know nike likes to be cheap

Trying to convince myself to cop the silver surfers but i just wouldn't wear them enough. Plus the yellowing is gonna look real bad. Guess i'll wait til coppers

Silver surfers are nice but not $265 after tax nice. I'm banking on getting them below retail.

I kinda miss when citygear would let me use the 10% off VIP thing on new releases. Would be $225 shipped which sounds better than $265 :smh:

Random but on release day can you use a nike gift card and say a cc when you go to purchase an item on snkrs app? I know theres a spot but I figure if you waste time putting in the gift card too you won't be in line to get the shoes

Last edited:
Random but on release day can you use a nike gift card and say a cc when you go to purchase an item on snkrs app? I know theres a spot but I figure if you waste time putting in the gift card too you won't be in line to get the shoes
You can enter in your gift cards as a payment method, and on release day just select them at checkout. Although during popular releases, I've had my gift cards not properly show up at checkout. Unfortunately that bug has been pretty consistent for me across different devices/platforms.

Last edited:
My 72-10s are def turning but I mean they werent super icy to begin with but I have worn em a lot I mean that's what they made for

Nike def should switch it up on the 11s for xmas n do sum new we ain't seen yet cuz they done ran black 11s in the hole for xmas

View media item 2366225
Kinda feel like foams should be foam, not suede or tech fleece. To each his own, though. Probably would have made more sense to release at the beginning of fall, not the beginning of summer.

Wonder if the foam could use a 12-18 month retirement.

Are recent foams outsole yellowing already? I haven't wore mine enough to know.

My Jordan 5 BMs have a lot of miles since July and no yellowing yet just dirty and going grey. But my Space Jams doesn't even have half the mileage and already yellowing. Also no yellowing on my beat up Lebron 12 Witness.

I guess it depends on the particular Chinese supplier / factory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom