FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Easy pickup at the mall , and you can use coupons $232 OTD.

Noted. I live out in Pembroke Pines FL, the hype beasts here won't allow that. I'm pretty sure my size is sold out already, and that at least 2-3 people were hit with tasers and or pepper spray during the wait for these to release.

Not to mention a robbery or two during 6am when the 'camp out' lines formed. I opted for the stress free route...Two clicks and bam, time for a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

IMG_1798.PNG

RIP Prince, just thought I'd share for those of you looking for a laugh or a shirt to match your kicks...

[QUOT="El Copo, post: 28505839, member: 209316"]Noted. I live out in Pembroke Pines FL, the hype beasts here won't allow that. I'm pretty sure my size is sold out already, and that at least 2-3 people were hit with tasers and or pepper spray during the wait for these to release.

Not to mention a robbery or two during 6am when the 'camp out' lines formed. I opted for the stress free route...Two clicks and bam, time for a bowl of Frosted Flakes.[/QUOTE]
IMG_0504.GIF

[QUOT="El Copo, post: 28505839, member: 209316"]Noted. I live out in Pembroke Pines FL, the hype beasts here won't allow that. I'm pretty sure my size is sold out already, and that at least 2-3 people were hit with tasers and or pepper spray during the wait for these to release.

Not to mention a robbery or two during 6am when the 'camp out' lines formed. I opted for the stress free route...Two clicks and bam, time for a bowl of Frosted Flakes.
IMG_0504.GIF
[/QUOTE]
A

Yep, and by no means is it the hood but anyone who has ever went to Pembroke Lakes Mall can vouch for me. These foams are like part of the 'back to school' uniform.

Noted. I live out in Pembroke Pines FL, the hype beasts here won't allow that. I'm pretty sure my size is sold out already, and that at least 2-3 people were hit with tasers and or pepper spray during the wait for these to release.

IMG_4029.JPG

Damn, didn't know it was like that out there.

They're going to end up "selling out" on Nike shortly after 4pm just to prevent those from using discount codes, etc.

This has been their practice as of late.
Depends. Coppers were up for longer than that. Others too.

People by you camped for these? Lol

i didnt kno they were excluding stuff now. i had a 20 percent off code from a nike rep

yea they've been excluding a lot of stuff now... no idea. not like every customer has a discount code. They rather let things sit instead of taking 10-20% off from a small number of customers and still making money

anyways, I want these but below $230 :lol: I got a gift card and 20% NDC code that expires sometime august

IMG_20170729_111557_651.jpg
Went to HoH at around 8 and was the only one there. Employee shows up around 8:45 and told me they haven't received their men's yet. Went out to Niketown and got there around 9:10. Nobody in line; quick in and out. Very expensive.
Clock on my car is wrong.

I was in queens doing OT, decided to cop when I went by this footlocker. 230 not bad. I had the 09s which I can't remember if I sold em or they still in the stash. I rocked them to shreds though

Cant wait for these

Got pissed i remembered these at 715am pst when they release 7am woke up 650am missed snkrs got finishline instead thought shoepalace was cheaper so i cancelled fnl to get shoepalace turns out they dont charge tax until you complete order they shady just saved 2 cents cancelling my fnl smh

Cant wait for these

Got pissed i remembered these at 715am pst when they release 7am woke up 650am missed snkrs got finishline instead thought shoepalace was cheaper so i cancelled fnl to get shoepalace turns out they dont charge tax until you complete order they shady just saved 2 cents cancelling my fnl smh

Lemme know if u can find a cheaper then 250 pair 9.5 your boy wanna save 20 bucks
9.5 is still available nearly everywhere for 230.

Wanna tell me me where? Lol

Shoepalace is crooks i dont support them they didnt charge tax until i checked out that explains alot

Back
Top Bottom