FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
031BFED5-29E8-4AD7-8594-BA52F0B483EC.png
I tried, unlike others on here who was bull**** with codes. I pm’d several people, all to be lied to! Argued with someone because he basically said people are dumb for traveling far for sneaks smh yea yea.. I called the boston FTL earlier got a code but it didnt work! Mind you the store number is 0000000000.. its only a “Speakeasy Pop-Up”
No store number! Plus its not a Special BOSTON Release. Its a Nike event with some new Kyries being introduced. This shoe will release in Late Feb 2018. I just couldn’t wait that long! ps im in #ohio 11hrs from boston:wink:

Last edited:
Come on, guys. People post codes in the 11 and Yeezy thread all day. There's no reason why we can't share here.
To be fair, there's only one store in North America that is releasing the shoe, so the amount of people who can go to the location and get a code is very limited.

To be fair, there's only one store in North America that is releasing the shoe, so the amount of people who can go to the location and get a code is very limited.
Yeah but you do know there isn’t a lot of people that will go to Boston just for these. They will only sell 50 of the foams. I went to every sneakyeasy in NYC. I know how the system works. Even if you have 10min doesn’t guaranteed anything

And to top it off, this will release in February for all star week , state wide !! So if you wanna keep the codes to yourself, it’s cool.

Yeah but you do know there isn’t a lot of people that will go to Boston just for these. They will only sell 50 of the foams. I went to every sneakyeasy in NYC. I know how the system works. Even if you have 10min doesn’t guaranteed anything

it doesnt really matter how many pairs they selling. there will ALWAYS be more people entering for a reserve than they have pairs available at the stores. 10 min headstart is just for a better shot. how much better of a shot is another debate. but nothing is ever guaranteed except a guaranteed ticket.

it doesnt really matter how many pairs they selling. there will ALWAYS be more people entering for a reserve than they have pairs available at the stores. 10 min headstart is just for a better shot. how much better of a shot is another debate. but nothing is ever guaranteed except a guaranteed ticket.
I know people who had a 10m and got either waitlisted or took an L. So a 10m means nothing! Hell im nervous myself..

I know people who had a 10m and got either waitlisted or took an L. So a 10m means nothing! Hell im nervous myself..
I had 10min head start for the kyries in NYC and didn’t get them. So yeah I completely agree. It’s just sad how the resellers always get lucky and the heads that actually want them get **** lol

Is the allstar weekend release for these confirmed or jus speculation? Im fine with waiting a mnth later to get these

031BFED5-29E8-4AD7-8594-BA52F0B483EC.png
I tried, unlike others on here who was bull**** with codes. I pm’d several people, all to be lied to! Argued with someone because he basically said people are dumb for traveling far for sneaks smh yea yea.. I called the boston FTL earlier got a code but it didnt work! Mind you the store number is 0000000000.. its only a “Speakeasy Pop-Up”
No store number! Plus its not a Special BOSTON Release. Its a Nike event with some new Kyries being introduced. This shoe will release in Late Feb 2018. I just couldn’t wait that long! ps im in #ohio 11hrs from boston:wink:
Well said.

Back
Top Bottom