FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeah but you do know there isn’t a lot of people that will go to Boston just for these. They will only sell 50 of the foams. I went to every sneakyeasy in NYC. I know how the system works. Even if you have 10min doesn’t guaranteed anything

So you show up to this pop up SneakEasy shop. W that 10 mins...what happens?
Please clarify, pardon the ignorance, never been to an event like this.

93936A66-E1D6-4F4B-A899-8630EBB2341B.jpeg
This is a lie :rofl:
This is a lie :rofl:
I love people like this Guy.
I would show screenshots of emails from ADC confirmations along with COUNTLESS screenshots of convos with some good NTers from that adidas forum! No BOTs at all, just good ole forum talk!
But for what?? to please you? No, this pic is enough! Sorry to everyone else for postin this! Just had to prove this lil kid or grown man wrong! Now pick your jaw up! :nthat:

ps the Gatorade VIs was won with 10m headstart, my first ever on the app! The NTers in that forum was pretty cool 2

93936A66-E1D6-4F4B-A899-8630EBB2341B.jpeg

I love people like this Guy.
I would show screenshots of emails from ADC confirmations along with COUNTLESS screenshots of convos with some good NTers from that adidas forum! No BOTs at all, just good ole forum talk!
But for what?? to please you? No, this pic is enough! Sorry to everyone else for postin this! Just had to prove this lil kid or grown man wrong! Now pick your jaw up! :nthat:

ps the Gatorade VIs was won with 10m headstart, my first ever on the app! The NTers in that forum was pretty cool 2

i gotta ask....

why do you have a pic of random shoes on your dashboard, while parked at a gas station??

The Sneakeasy popped up in NYC for a couple of weeks at the top of the holiday season. I went a few times to it and figured I'd share what I know in case it helps those in Boston going after these. The opening night event was with OBJ for his new AF1. He came threw talked about the product yada yada snacks and we had a chance to buy product. Over the course of the Sneakeasy there were various personality events (artist for a tee designed for the event) and a rotation of product - week 1 was an air theme so AF1s and 11s mostly, week 2 was flight if I remember correctly. You had sort of a personal shopper experience -- someone to go through the Sneakeasy with you trying to get you the product you want. They have a rolling ticker for each item showing how many pairs were available so you could see 500 pairs of camo AF1 lows was available today and 172 had sold. Folks can come in to the Sneakeasy and buy but those with a reservation for product gets in first/are expedited. You can use your footlocker VIP rewards card and coupons. The highest quantity of product was 500 pairs and the lowest was 72 pairs for OBJs opening night event.

The Sneakeasy popped up in NYC for a couple of weeks at the top of the holiday season. I went a few times to it and figured I'd share what I know in case it helps those in Boston going after these. The opening night event was with OBJ for his new AF1. He came threw talked about the product yada yada snacks and we had a chance to buy product. Over the course of the Sneakeasy there were various personality events (artist for a tee designed for the event) and a rotation of product - week 1 was an air theme so AF1s and 11s mostly, week 2 was flight if I remember correctly. You had sort of a personal shopper experience -- someone to go through the Sneakeasy with you trying to get you the product you want. They have a rolling ticker for each item showing how many pairs were available so you could see 500 pairs of camo AF1 lows was available today and 172 had sold. Folks can come in to the Sneakeasy and buy but those with a reservation for product gets in first/are expedited. You can use your footlocker VIP rewards card and coupons. The highest quantity of product was 500 pairs and the lowest was 72 pairs for OBJs opening night event.

Thanks for the info man. I have an invite and have been debating back and forth if I wanna go or not. Thinking I may pass as I don't think I'm gonna have a crack at the foams today and if I do miss out, so be it. Trying to get myself and my kids on a nice schedule after the holiday madness and don't wanna mess it up day one for a chance at these. I feel old as hell saying that but it is what it is. Will take my chances with the app reservation.

So the app says I have to check in at the store by today At 6pm to get an additional minute. If the pop up doesn’t open until tomorrow, how is that possible?

Was going to travel by driving now from NY but heard the beacon isn’t even setup for checkin and store isn’t even open. Would hate to drive down there for nothing, at this point I’d rather pay for the code instead

Was going to travel by driving now from NY but heard the beacon isn’t even setup for checkin and store isn’t even open. Would hate to drive down there for nothing, at this point I’d rather pay for the code instead

If the beacon is down after the store opens they’ll either give you ~A~ code or physically ask to take your phone and input it themselves...

Don’t buy a code from anybody...They’re time sensitive and refresh at least hourly...Always a chance you’d pay somebody for an expired code...

i gotta ask....

why do you have a pic of random shoes on your dashboard, while parked at a gas station??
Was on my way to another city to drop off the gatorade 6s I won for my unk! His bday was the 31st so I surprised him with this family photo while getting gas! Plus them aint RANDOM shoes G.

So the app says I have to check in at the store by today At 6pm to get an additional minute. If the pop up doesn’t open until tomorrow, how is that possible?

The “check in” your app is listing is a way for FTL family chain to actually get people into physical stores...The way it’s set up is if you go to the store anytime between the app bringing the shoes live and them closing the signup process you get to “check in” for an extra 1 minute head start when they actually begin the raffle process...Your basically going to the store to collect a raffle ticket, same principle...

They want you actually in the stores with hopes that you’ll impulse buy something while your there...

Back
Top Bottom