FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180220-182556.jpg

I thought he would have cancelled...but 413 shipped. Not bad after the prices I saw shortly after...

Damn.. came in here to see if there's any CNY news and this thread is in shambles lol. Look what happens when Nike wants to relive 2012... Armageddon.

Picked up mine yesterday (Salt Lake City, the mall is closed on sunday lol). Picked up very close to the cutoff time, and people were asking if we are selling. They had pairs too, so I'm sure they were trying to cook up some mad resell scheme.

Picked up mine yesterday (SALT LAKE CITY, the mall is closed on sunday lol). Picked up very close to the cutoff time, and people were asking if we are selling. They had pairs too, so I'm sure they were trying to cook up some mad resell scheme.

How many wife’s/gf’s do you have?

Just got the Foam Pro AS today. The foam material is exactly the same as the Olympic foams. To call this a basic white shoe is not doing it justice. With the leather touches, off-white satiny upper, the 3M, and especially with the rose copper swoosh, I think it really is a premium looking shoe. The ability to change swooshes is an awesome touch as well. In my opinion, with all the heat releasing in February this shoe was overlooked, but down the road people will be trying to get these.

Last edited:
My resale pair (StockX) is on its way for authentication. One step down, one more important one to go. I “purchased” Sunday around 4 or 5 central time, before they hit $400+.

Just got the Foam Pro AS today. The foam material is exactly the same as the Olympic foams. To call this a basic white shoe is not doing it justice. With the leather touches, off-white satiny upper, the 3M, and especially with the rose copper swoosh, I think it really is a premium looking shoe. The ability to change swooshes is an awesome touch as well. In my opinion, with all the heat releasing in February this shoe was overlooked, but down the road people will be trying to get these.
Wonder if I should cop them now with 10% off or will they slice the prices a little?, Hmmmmmm.

Bit the bullet on the abs for 190 on stockx...

Really wanted the big bangs but it ain't happening...

Made several bids on stockx for them but the price kept going up or the seller flaked. I'm not sure... but I wasn't gonna pay 5 hundred for kicks that I'll wear once or twice a year...

My GFs have been worn once but I got the sole protectors on them so they still new.. holos worn 3x with sole protector...

These abs about to get beat

Back
Top Bottom